Pour out ur heart and soul here!

grondmaster

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Here u can say anything u want to say to anyone!
:moderator: Anything within reason that is. You still have to be civil and remember: the recipient of your words has the right to take umbrage with your post and may give you a verbal poke in the eye instead of just a cold shoulder or a soft shoulder to cry upon or a kiss on the cheek.

So please don't needlessly embarrass yourself or any other person. :moderator:
I am having a headache.

OK now seriously : i somehow managed to lose my illustrious hand-avatar. *sniff*

Whatever : back to good old Morgoth.
Peter Jackson, or some other person very close to your heart, probably changed your signature in both 'My Account' and your 'Profile' and hit the save buttons, which everyone has been warned is a surefire method to lose their custom avatars. :elfroleeyes:

You will now have to nicely ask Taz to manually reinstall it; and it would be good form to send him another copy of the 70x70 gif so he doesn't have to waste his valuable time looking for it. :happyelf:

Hopefully the New Planet-Tolkien.com forum will have custom avatar capability built-in. :xmastree: nn[Edited on 16/12/2003 by Grondmaster]
'Share and enjoy'

virumor

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Peter Jackson, or some other person very close to your heart, probably changed your signature in both 'My Account' and your 'Profile' and hit the save buttons, which everyone has been warned is a surefire method to lose their custom avatars.

For some reason i haven't been warned. Peter Jackson again, eh?

You will now have to nicely ask Taz to manually reinstall it; and it would be good form to send him another copy of the 70x70 gif so he doesn't have to waste his valuable time looking for it.

Nope, i'm glad to have my old one back.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Florian

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Really anything lord aragorn...?
Well ok...I'm leaving sunday to the alps , for about 2 weeks: it'll be so much fun!! On another hand, I'm sad to leave PT and especially some members that will recognize themselves...so I just want to give a big hug to everyone...and thank PT for bringing me such good friends:). Glory to this site and his members!! :D nn[Edité le 16/12/2003 par Florian]

lord_aragorn86

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

So please don't needlessly embarrass yourself or any other person.

So Grondy, u mean to say that we can't have forum topics like "Lord_Aragorn86 and y do u thin he is a nutcase" ? ;)
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

lord_aragorn86

Post#5 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:53 am

OK! I'm totally stressed out with these exams and everything that's up! I can't study the whole day but I've got no choice. So I've to study and nothing else!
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Vee

Post#6 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:13 am

I so want to have a good whinge!!!!!!!!!!!! But then I'd have to kill you all...... Can I say that as a joke here?

(sigh)

So, hope the exams have gone OK for those who have taken them and DON'T GET STRESSED if you can help it.

Now go and tidy your rooms.

(I'd insert a smiley if I could but nothing happens when I click the button.)

grondmaster

Post#7 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:56 pm

(I'd insert a smiley if I could but nothing happens when I click the button.)
When I find that happens to me, it is because I have multiple windows open to P-T and the window to which I'm trying to add the smilie isn't the one I used to open the smilie window. All I do is close the non-functioning smilie list and open a new one.

Also note that the smilies and other symbols above the input box are always added at the end of your text rather than where your cursor had been placed.

I have added the above to our help files under S for Smilies.
'Share and enjoy'

Vee

Post#8 » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:43 am

testing......

click click click..........

no list
no smilies
no nothing

sulk :(

valedhelgwath

Post#9 » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:47 am

Vee, if you can open the actual smilie window, you will see to the left of the smilie the code which creates him. Try manually writing one of those into your posts (not forgetting to add the colons) to see if that works. .... Sorry, I couldn't resist adding a smilie to your above post :)

EvithianEhtmire

Post#10 » Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:28 pm

lol. Lord_aragorn86- i like ur avater -aragorn w/ the light saber{how do u spell that?oh well.} It is really kool. :hahaha: ;)

the only thing i could pour out of my heart at this point is how madly in love i am with elijah wood!

Return to “The Ivy Bush”