Pour out ur heart and soul here!

Elfstone

Post#201 » Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:05 pm

By the way I love your avatar Elf who is it of?

Thanks Lady Erbalwen! My avatar is of Fingolfin! It's made from a bigger picture that depicts the duel between Morgoth, and Fingolfin as told in The Silmarillion .

The artists name is Timo VG Vihola, and he specializes in 2d and 3d computer art. Here's the link if you wanna check out the full pic. It’s pretty amazing! Definitely one of the coolest artist depictions I’ve ever seen of anything from The Silmarillion!
:superwow:

http://www.timovihola.com/gallery1/2d_9.html

(Note: that since the new PT is still under construction, the links aren't currently functioning, so just copy and paste to your browser.)
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

lord_aragorn86

Post#202 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:26 am

Well, I'm sure this is going to be a long post. Bt maybe not so long. This is my final post on PT. I officially announce my departure from this lovely and beautiful place that I found while I was surfing on the net. (I joined PT while I was still drippin wet) I have had many great moments over here. I've had fun, laughed, joked, taunted. Its been only six months here and it feels like I always knew this place. This place is a welcome. A place where I cld get away from my trobles and worries and just have plain enjoyment. And all this words I'm saying don't do justice to this place. I can go on and on and still not be able to describe properly wat I feel about this place.

I've found friends, sister, ppl in whom I can confide. Life's just been great here. Not to mention, now the world knows that I even exist! See it isn't going to be along post. I'm out of words. (It always happens whenever there's something important to say)

Anyways, I just wanna thank everyone over here for being such great pals. So thank u everyone. And lastly, To the man without whom this wld not have been possible. Taz, thank u for creating this wonderful place. You the man!

I wish everyone here success in wateva u do. So long guys and gals!

Adieu! Farewell! Farevel! Fareval! Dasvidanya! Hasta Lavista! Sayo Nara!

And who says boys don't cry?
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Amarië

Post#203 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:00 am

Just ended my last chat with Lordy. And my bf is the military. *sob* :( Ooo got a cute msg from bf on the cell/mobile phone. *feels a bit better*
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

tommie

Post#204 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:57 am

Awwww. :sad: We'll all miss you Lord_aragorn. Take care now and drop in from time to time!

Vee

Post#205 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:13 am

Bye Lord_Aragorn!!!! It's been great chatting with you these last few months. I really hope you manage somehow or other to get back on line before too long. Where there's a will....

*HUGS*

GrevBukMcJern

Post#206 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:02 am

Bye L_a! Nice getting to know you!(a bit)

This place is going to be a lot less fun now... :(
What are you looking down here for?

Nilgaerien

Post#207 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:25 am

Stop it, all of you!!!! He's not really going, he's....I dunno...but he's not going!!!!! I'm so in denial and I will not have argument from any of you about it. Amarie and I are saving up - we'll get him back. *sniff) Darn it, I said I wouldn't cry and now I'm getting the keyboard all wet. :(

lord aelric

Post#208 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:38 am

What does Norway need migrating hordes of Kamikaze Lemmings?

;) :mad2:

[Amarië says: I edited away the political stuff, which is not allowed to discuss in here at all. I left the rest simply because it sounded funny without the middle part. ;) -Amarië-]

Aelric says - Moderator gone mad!

& it makes little or no sense - as for political? now thats tenuous at best, does any country need an army? thats political and without humour, but the essence of what i said. Oh lordy lordy lord! i knows ya like ya footie guy, so take care and enjoy Euro 2004, wherever youre at! :wavehello:

Elfstone

Post#209 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:05 pm

This place is a welcome. A place where I cld get away from my trobles and worries and just have plain enjoyment. And all this words I'm saying don't do justice to this place. I can go on and on and still not be able to describe properly wat I feel about this place.

I've found friends, sister, ppl in whom I can confide. Life's just been great here. Not to mention, now the world knows that I even exist!

Best of luck to you LA86, and thank you for all of the wonderful comments about PT!

In a time when a few people recently have been quick to jump the gun, and to criticize the new PT while it’s still under construction, your comments are positive proof that PT is still (and always will be) the same wonderful place it always has been.

Hope you can ‘pop’ in again sometime if you get the chance!
:elfwink:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Vee

Post#210 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:20 am

Why do I always spell 'neck' - 'kneck' ? I know it doesn't have a k at the beginning. Maybe I am looking for symmetry?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”