Pour out ur heart and soul here!

Amarië

Post#251 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:38 am

Arrrgh.. exam tomorrow, nervous wrech, I know a little but I don't know enough. Got no one to blame but myself. Bad bad student! And now I'm sitting her infront of the screen, again. Hopeless is what I am. Or fed up with studying for exams is more true, this is the fifth and last befor the summer. Even when I know that cramming the last few days befor is not enough, that is all I have done. Hopeless hopless hopeless.. oh well.. Not the end of the world, just annoying.
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

vindea ristare

Post#252 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:14 am

well, i dont have to worry about school and exams anymore... not until august, at least. my school decided not to do exams this year, though. Too bad. I could've used the grade

*scratch scratch * *rub rub*
ARRRGH!! i scratched my eyelid with an eyeshadow pencil and it HURTS!!!!! its making me angry!!!:angryelf:
hey people!! I'm Kaitlyn, well, that's my name at least, call me Kakie or Vindea, whichever suits your fancy. I'll be seeing you guys around, then!
May your swords stay sharp!

Amarië

Post#253 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:58 pm

Just turn it in a way you can do the exam on a later date... heh i did that on Tuesday. Thought i was going to die but... now i am going to die a bit later, i guess.
Hehe, this is my second try, didn't have the foggiest idea what to do the last time. ;) There is always the 3rd and last try, but I was hoping I would make it this time, not quite as clueless now.

Elfstone

Post#254 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:14 pm

Good luck with your exams Ama! :happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

virumor

Post#255 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:15 pm

Arrrgh.. exam tomorrow, nervous wrech, I know a little but I don't know enough. Got no one to blame but myself. Bad bad student! And now I'm sitting her infront of the screen, again. Hopeless is what I am. Or fed up with studying for exams is more true, this is the fifth and last befor the summer. Even when I know that cramming the last few days befor is not enough, that is all I have done. Hopeless hopless hopeless.. oh well.. Not the end of the world, just annoying.

Just turn it in a way you can do the exam on a later date... heh i did that on Tuesday. Thought i was going to die but... now i am going to die a bit later, i guess. Anyway, good luck. At least you are finished with your exams tomorrow! Some ppl are still being tortured by 5 exams before the so-called 'holidays'.

Coming to think of it, i wonder what the effect of the Euros 2004 (in football) will be on my motivations to study for my exams... i remember what happened during the WC in 2002. Not good memories. I have better memories of TTT, even.

Use a derivation dummy to chase Stoke, Green and Gauss down the path-integral and into the L={Ø} Or just partial-differenciate them so bad not even the Jacobi-determinant can puzzle them back together!

I believe it was Stokes. :P: Well anyway, can't get any more boring than that. Unless you put in a Riemann or Ostrogradsky. At least their names weren't that boring.

Yes LA86, your poster- and calendar girl is also the best looking elf in Norway!

Well if you want to become the best looking elf in Scandinavia, you'll have to surpass Santa's Christmas Elves! ;) Maybe i could try to win something as best looking Orc. Hmm, or should that be worst looking Orc ?
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Amarië

Post#256 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:21 pm

Thank you! I'm gonna need it. :P:

GrevBukMcJern

Post#257 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:42 pm

Aaaww!
{{Amarië}}

Use a derivation dummy to chase Stokes, Green and Gauss down the path-integral and into the L={Ø} Or just partial-differenciate them so bad not even the Jacobi-determinant can puzzle them back together!

*Taylor-developes a piece of bread, then Fourier-transform it into chocolate cake.*
*Use the Lorentz transform to place cake in Ama's frame of reference*

You'll be fine girl! :D *crossing fingers and toes*

I'm sitting trying to figure out which of the stars doesn't belong to the globular cluster by looking at their "error" in a colour-colour diagram. It's 27.8C in my room. My instincts tells me to open the window wide open. But outside it is 29C.... *melts away*
What are you looking down here for?

Stonehelm

Post#258 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:04 pm

I got my first rejection from a magazine I sent a manuscript to. Weird Tales was not interested in my short story. Ahh well, I have two other manuscripts out there, and I am sending three more out next week. Hopefully one of them will be accepted.
I will never raise the white flag.

sevrinn

Post#259 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:27 pm

scratch itch scratch itch itch itch ITCH

I have Psoriasis, have called the tiled walls in bathroom all the names under the sun, moaned at the towel rail cause head was itching so much and finally snapped when ran out of moisturiser, will now remove head and place in bucket of tea tree oil

There, got that off my chest - lol

Good Nite!!!
"....the wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears...."

valedhelgwath

Post#260 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:24 pm

I got my first rejection from a magazine I sent a manuscript to. Weird Tales was not interested in my short story. Ahh well, I have two other manuscripts out there, and I am sending three more out next week. Hopefully one of them will be accepted.

Keep trying, Stoney. I sent a novel off to a publishers several years ago and gave up after just one rejection. Everyone told me not to give up, but it's hard after a rejection to actually believe anyone will accept your work. Whatever you do, don't get disheartened like I did. The very best of luck to you.

Return to “The Ivy Bush”