Pour out ur heart and soul here!

Nilgaerien

Post#51 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:37 am

J.M.....who the heck is J....ohhh....now you know what I think about him so please don't start.

crystle caves

Post#53 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:29 pm

I talked to Tobin. He's 3 years older than me. Probably not a good thing, but I like older guys.

Nilgaerien

Post#54 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:20 pm

Scientifically speaking, of course ( :wink: ), a guy two or three years older is at about the same maturity level as his younger female counterpart. :D

crystle caves

Post#55 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:24 pm

He's a god. He's on my bowling team and everyone has a nickname, and his is the Golden God. I think I'm smitten.

Nilgaerien

Post#56 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:48 pm

Ah yes, one of those. Be careful, CC - I don't want to have to coach you back from suicidal thoughts again. Though I will if I have to. ;)

crystle caves

Post#57 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:57 pm

This one has Ugly Duckling Syndrome, and is a sweety. He's the best bowler in the first place team, but he's been sand bagging lately due to a flu. I don't think he even knows I like him, and we've been half flirting for the last three years.

valedhelgwath

Post#59 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:59 pm

Scientifically speaking, of course, a guy two or three years older is at about the same maturity level as his younger female counterpart.

Unfortunately, somewhere along the line we do a whole load of over-taking and die ten years earlier too. Mind you, after spending a life time being nagged, we probably die sooner because we want to.

Nilgaerien

Post#60 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:23 pm

Hey, I don't nag! Seriously, that's one thing I've never wanted to become. *Shivers*

Return to “The Ivy Bush”