Describe the person before u!

Vee

Post#101 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:24 am

Darous has the flu.

Nilgaerien

Post#103 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:18 pm

Erbalwen just jabbers. Stoney, it depends on what way you look at it: nil on the brain (which is really what I've got. I kinda missed it when they were passing out all the brains so I've got to try to fill the empty cavity with something else), nil as in I have no hotdogs (don't ask me where that came from, I'm just giving examples)...there's all kinds. I like the Nil as in no saneness myself, but that's me. :funnylaugh: Which one could you possibly be thinking of, Stoney?? :grin:

*Nil* :wink:

Vee

Post#105 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:21 pm

Erbalwen is probably young and has wayyyyyyyyy toooooooooo much energy! She doesn't like my name - it is the most acceptable abbreviation of Vivianne and she is welcome to call me Vivianne if she so wishes.

Erbalwen is also friendly with Nigiellliaiaiaian.

bugyfeanor

Post#107 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:03 pm

Vee is a great person, nice and understanding; she likes the book Faramir and, when she's bored, she wanders through the PT threads.
Evil may yet be good to have been ... and yet remain evil. (Silmarillion)

Stonehelm

Post#108 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:31 pm

Bugy lives in Romania, is a friend of mine, and is a fine debater!!
I will never raise the white flag.

Amarië

Post#110 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:26 am

Erbalwen is Nilgaeriens best friend, she claims to be insane and trying to take over the world, but so are the rest of us, so that only means that in here she is NORMAL!! Moahahahaaaa :veryevil:

I have also noticed she and Nil and Elizabeth are quite good at writing stories and seem to like Elladan and Elrohir so I would like to invite them over to The Quest for the Straight Road story becauce the twins will die if we don't help them!!! :superscared:
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Return to “The Ivy Bush”