Describe the person before u!

crystle caves

Post#151 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:34 pm

Erbalwen likes Nil's compliment. I'd love to be called beautiful, too, but nobody knows me.(starts to humNobody likes me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms! doo de doo!)

Nilgaerien

Post#152 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:14 pm

CC is a diamond. Just from your posts, I can tell that you're gorgeous. (And believe me, I don't throw out meaningless or untruthful compliments.)

crystle caves

Post#153 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:39 pm

Nilgaerien is a peach for being so sweet to me when I need it the most. Thanks for finally showing up, I don't like being here alone.

Nilgaerien

Post#154 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:52 pm

Aww, thanks. And CC is wonderful for accepting the compliment without complaint. Neither do I - this place is creepy when you're alone.

crystle caves

Post#155 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:59 pm

Is it creepy because the only name on the far side of the forum sheets is mine? That is sort of creepy.

lord_aragorn86

Post#156 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:13 am

Hey LA86, glad your still with us! They told me that you would be gone for a year.

Don't worry Stoney, the day is not far away when I'll be gone really. I'm leaving next month.

As for my avatar, I admit the previous one was flashier but I like this one. I'm emotionally attached to it. It is actually a painting of the real me. That's exactly how I wld look if I was cartoonised. The right hair and everything. I like this one and I'm not takin it off! U have to get along.

As for Crystle caves, she seems to have forgotten wat to do in each of the threads coz she doesn't post wat she's s'possed to do. For example, no questions in "How random can u be?", no guessin the next person on "Who's next?" , no describing the previous person on this thread. U have to post proper stuff. Or else open a new thread where u can post watever u like. Thank u!

PS Don't turn every thread into a private conversation. U have the chatroom for that. If that doesn't work,u have ur e-mails.
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

lord_aragorn86

Post#157 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:35 am

Lordys avatar is part of a drawing made by me as a farwell present

That explains my emotional attachment.

Amarie is the best person I've met on PT. She's my sister, my advisor, my caretaker and my thought partner (for some reason we always think alike). She also dobles up as a great person to chat with. I'm so so so glad that I found her! :)
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Amarië

Post#158 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:44 am

Lordys avatar is part of a drawing made by me as a farwell present and I was very moved to see he used it as an avatar.

Well harsh as it may be I have to agree with Lordy here (on a general basis). Taking over PT is fine with me, active memeber is what we want! But destorying it is a whole other matter. There are plenty of threads suitable for telling how crazy you folks are, (we like crazy people, we adored Plastic!), there is no need to mess up a good, sane, usefull conversation or an harmless fun little game. I know you don't mean to, and I know you are having fun (which we also want you to have LOADS of!) here at PT, but messing up threads messes up the fun for the other members. :(

Actually this post is also messing up the game too so hurry, describe me! Or wait till you are not so mad at me... :wary:
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

lord aelric

Post#159 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:26 am

The Boy's In Lurve! Awww sweet...

Man i'm away for a mere two days and no Cat-fights??? whatsa going on ppl?

Make WAR, not Love! :soangry:

Amarië

Post#160 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:16 am

This is the Describe the person before u thread, Lord Aelric. If you want a cat fight, make a cat fight thread or start a discussion with great argue-potential.

Lord Aelric seems to be an ok fellow who just needs to learn where the correct places to post things are. He has only written one post in "The quest for the straight road" and should write more because it was a very nice post and we need him there, we are just two lonely girls aaall by ourselves...
"Don't complain under the stars

about the lack of bright spots in you life."

Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Return to “The Ivy Bush”