Describe the person before u!

asteroth

Post#201 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:17 am

Lord Aragorn is an Indian fella. He calls me Turk (Or at least he did today) He's trying to find out the best route into the gaming industry. He took over my thread (this one) and seems to like it more than anyone. He's always leaving the PT but he's actually never leaving PT.

Vee

Post#202 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:07 am

Asteroth is a great big yummy red devil and I want to hug him and squeeze him and burst him....

Too much chocolate....

:wiggle:

lord aelric

Post#203 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:14 am

As youre one (Vee) of the few folks here i actually know something about on PT, i feel only now i can join this thread (note to self: goto chatroom after work).

Vee, choco-fanaticultist, born n bred in Thorntown (BERKS), lives chocolate, eats chocolate, drinks chocolate, sweats chocolate and talks in chocolate tones...

:snowman:

lord_aragorn86

Post#204 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:37 am

Lord Aelric is a fun fella. Incidently, a question posed by me led to a wild and stupid discussion in his office (which I wld have liked to be a part of). He seems to be a cool guy. (Actually, I'm sure he is.) Obviosly accesses PT from his office so I daresay he has a lot of time on his hands in the office (or is not a very hard-worker *sniggers*)
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

asteroth

Post#205 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:30 am

Lord Aragorn again huh? Let's see;

Lord Aragorn has an interesting combination of Avatar-Nickname. (I wonder what that "P" is for) 1/3 of the all messages in this thread belongs to him. Most of his messages can be found in the threads which are not related to Tolkien, mostly games such as "Who's next" or "Sound Charades". (And also, one of the next 3 posts will belong to him as well. :) )

virumor

Post#206 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:39 am

Asteroth used to have an avatar of a Satan-cartoon (at least that's what i think). Now i don't know what his avatar should be. Also, i think it was Asteroth who started this thread under a different name at the old PT, before LA took over.

He's from Istanbul, Turkey. 18 years old? He also seems to have a hate-love relationship with the LOTR movies.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

lord aelric

Post#207 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:46 am

And Mr V, the famous curmudgeon of the LOTR films, offers a great deal of comment and criticism of the Movies, the director and the cast, to which i am almost always sympathetic, though he gets slated for it...heh
Obviously a Brit, and judging by his posts a veteran of PT... besides that i know nothing!

:duck:

asteroth

Post#208 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:52 am

Lord Aelric seems to be a nice fella. He has a good view of the movies (He doesn't like them) Seems like he's more than "just a tolkien reader". He thinks Virumor is a Brit (He's Belgian) He's having a hard time finding a suitable avatar for himself and finally, i think he's Irish.

bugyfeanor

Post#209 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:14 pm

Asteroth is from Turkey, but what's more important is that I've found about Blind Guardian and their Tolkien related music from him, which I'm really grateful for! (thx, Asteroth!!!!)
Evil may yet be good to have been ... and yet remain evil. (Silmarillion)

lord_aragorn86

Post#210 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:07 am

Bugy wants to have a chat with me but he needs to know its almost impossible due to my time constraints. He keeps posting here,there and everywhere. His posts are a bit hard to notice......they blend well into the environment. Don't know him very well so can't say more about him!
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Return to “The Ivy Bush”