Describe the person before u!

crystle caves

Post#251 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:43 pm

Ut oh! Lady Erb has a bone to pick!

Amarië

Post#252 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:42 pm

Crystle caves and Lady Erbalwen have to learn that these threads are NOT for chatting or else Ama will have to get power mad and start deleting posts, and that can get scary! :superscared:
Use the chat room, PMs and e-mail.. :teacher:

Other that that they are nice and funny girls and it is Crystles birthday today! Go to the Party Tree and celebrate! Wohoo!!
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

lord_aragorn86

Post#253 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:44 am

Aren't you guys tired of posting 2 line long stupid posts about nothing?.................But look what you are doing, just meaningless posts which have nothing to do about neither the thread nor the website.

Well, All I ever wanted to do was to eep this thread alive and going coz I've had a special attachment with it while it was on old PT. It was real sad to see noone posting on it and I had to keep it going if u know wat I mean. And since Nil was the only other person posting on it and I'd described her too many times already, I just had to post one or two liners to keep it going. Y if u notice the previous pages when everyone was constantly posting here, I hardly posted in this thread. I hope imake my point. Even I'm against pointless posts and I've raised the topic myself at a few places but I just cldn't let this thread die.

Anyways, Amarie is my sister and is an awesome person. I like her a LOT. And she's now a council member here (hmm...maybe I cld use her influence for my own selfish needs) She's a fun girl. We think alike and share lots of jokes. She has a very good sense of humour. We do chat a lot since she's always online whever I am. I'm soooooo glad that I found her coz she's simply the best of the best!
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

lady erbalwen

Post#254 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:26 pm

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear CC!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!
now here is something for everyone hee hee hee.............(no offense to the birthday girl!!!) :pary:

Happy Birthday to you! You live in a zoo! You look like a monkey and you act like on too!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CC!!!! Love you tons!!!!
Namarie,
Lady Erbie

lord_aragorn86

Post#255 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:10 am

Lady Erbalwen is a good friend of Nilgaerien and quite recently acted as her messenger when Nil wasn't able to log on to PT. She lives in the same city as Nil so there was no problem for delivery. She's started posting on PT since a last few months. She does hang out a lot here. And as u can see, I don't know much about her so I have desperately tried not to make this one a two-liner.
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

crystle caves

Post#256 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:12 pm

LA86's avatar is a portrate of himself, and is beautiful.

Nilgaerien

Post#257 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:27 pm

CC has no avatar and needs one!!! She's really goofy and weird and insane and physcho and just about any word you want to put into that sequence. She's really cute and sweet despite all this ( :D ) and GORGEOUS no matter what she insists to the contrary. :wiggle:

lady erbalwen

Post#258 » Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:14 pm

Hmmm.......Nil is looking for a new avatar, and lets me dump on her!!!! I like that lol
Namarie,

Lady Erbie

Nilgaerien

Post#259 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:39 pm

Erbie is my best friend and always will be...she's the perfect secret-keeper and goofball to run around town with. And yes, I need to change my avatar...I think it's Vee that says she's sitting on a toilet and HobbitHomie says she has no eyes.

Vee

Post#260 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:47 pm

Hehehehehe.... Nil is *still* sitting on the toilet.

Please keep the avatar, Nil - makes me smile!

I'm having lots of fun with Nil and others in Another Story - The Quest blah blah blah.......

We need more writers....... anyone interested? GrevRevMCBev?

Nil - have you tried syrup of figs - great for those toilet moments.

Oh and she loves my line dancing....

:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

Return to “The Ivy Bush”