Describe the person before u!

Nilgaerien

Post#301 » Mon May 17, 2004 10:43 pm

CC is baaaack!!!! Whoo-hoo!! What's that? Describe her? Oh! Ummm...ah yes: Crystle Caves is also known as CC (the nickname I gave her after her loud complaining that she was the only one without one ;) ) and apparantly had an extended break from PT since I haevm't seen her around (and I missed her!!). Okay, now for the real challenge to see if I remember everything correctly. Here goes...she's from California and is wild and psycho and thinks she isn't all that cute (though she really is), is about my age which would be...oh oh oh...ummm...17? 16! And my brain's running on empty... :D

virumor

Post#302 » Tue May 18, 2004 3:25 am

Ah, so this thread is still alive after all. Great.

I have no clue who Nilgaerien is. But i believe she is member of the Talentless Lazybone Psycho club? To put it differently, a LOTR movie fan. Hmm, think i gonna check out that thread.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Stonehelm

Post#303 » Tue May 18, 2004 9:22 am

Vir has a black avatar, hates the LOTR movies, and is going to check out the Talentless Lazybone Psycho club. He also has a bird nest behind his left ear........ :wink:
I will never raise the white flag.

Etharion

Post#304 » Tue May 18, 2004 11:13 am

Stonehelm has a cool avatar, visits all the great threads a lott, and if i knew where he was from or how old is he....i forgot.

Vee

Post#305 » Fri May 21, 2004 2:56 am

Etharion likes role playing and has also joined us in the story about the Quest. He is youngish..... er....... about 16????

His avatar has one of those birds on top of his head that swings up and down and dips its beak in water.......

HobbitHomie05

Post#306 » Fri May 21, 2004 5:54 am

Vee is a kind english lady who is rather funny and writes unique poems!!

Etharion

Post#307 » Fri May 21, 2004 2:39 pm

Its not a bird!!! Its s dragon ornament. HobitHomie is a female who likes that guy from the chainsaw movie very very much.

crystle caves

Post#308 » Fri May 21, 2004 3:59 pm

Etharion has a wondefully drawn dragon for an avatar, and was in the girls only zone a while ago, so....

Ross

Post#309 » Sat May 22, 2004 8:23 am

Crystal-caves is a young lady, who thinks I sleep talk (or should that be types)

Now lets see if you are all truthful in your response?
Sod off I'm busy!

Stonehelm

Post#310 » Sat May 22, 2004 9:38 am

Ross is an old member of PT from before the rebirth. He lives in England, is a bit weird, and a good friend of mine.
I will never raise the white flag.

Return to “The Ivy Bush”