Describe the person before u!

floyd_n_milan

Post#351 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:03 am

I am too young in Planet Tolkien to be qualified for this thread, but I've met Tiger in the chat room yesterday and all I can say about him is that he keeps popping in and out!!! I'd like to see him there for a long time

Vee

Post#352 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:58 am

I can tell you quite a bit about floyd-n-milan.... for a start he thinks tiger-eyes is a he but she is a she! He spends a lot of time in the chat room and uses the nick Migsy in there. He wants to talk to people and wants more of you to go in the chatroom so he can talk. He is very chatty and when he and Lass get together....... it really is a chatroom....

He has also posted a few new threads and isn't scared of asking questions. Some interesting discussions have come out of them so far..... I hope other people join in.

What else.... he loves Pink Floyd and AC Milan. He is from India (just like Lord_aragorn86). That's about all.......

Failariel_Ancalimon

Post#353 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:24 am

Vee is really cool and nice one time i was really drepresssed and she cheered me up. So because of her i am still here annoying people :P

Tiger_Eyes :wolf:

floyd_n_milan

Post#354 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:29 am

OK. Tiger is a she. Tiger is a she. Tiger is a she. Tiger is a she......

Failariel_Ancalimon

Post#355 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:02 am

Let's see I first thought Migsy was a girl but i'm talking to him right now He's really cool he does'nt know anything about me but i'm talking to him to change that well his favorite song is Shine on you Crazy diamond - Pink Floyd. He gos on yahoo a lot. and thats all i know.

Tiger_Eyes :wolf: Does Any lisen to babe loyd???

floyd_n_milan

Post#356 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:25 am

Hey ,
It's "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" by "Pink Floyd"

valedhelgwath

Post#357 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:42 pm

Haven't been in here for a long long while... What do I have to do again.... Oh, yes...

I kind of guessed that Floyd was into Pink Floyd (good man, my favourite band too), but I thought he was from Milan, rather than just supporting some netball team. Now I learn he's from India. I was just going to say he's posted a lot of questions recently which have been really fun to answer, but Vee has already mentioned that. So what can I say that is original?

I think if Floyd decides to stay around here, his questions will be the breath of fresh air this site needs to get the discussions moving once more. Keep it up, mate.

Vee

Post#358 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:24 am

There is so much to say about Val - where to start?

He likes a lot of music that I like and remembers old bands like I do so we must be similar ages (but I'm still not telling!).

He likes to roll around in mud and swallows whole fish.......

He's getting married soon. Pah! Another one bites the dust.......

He's a Council Member and writes good stories but I still don't understand why he had to kill his character off in The Quest just because it got killed in another game....

That'll do for now.

tommie

Post#359 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:26 am

Vee is the newest Council member. She's terribly witty, funny and dangerous. And, most importantly, she's the V-goddess of all things that wiggle. And probably of all those that don't too.

:wiggle:

Etharion

Post#360 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:15 pm

Oh maaan.... i keep forgeting any usefull information about Tommie. But she is a she...right?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”