Describe the person before u!

maydmarion

Post#401 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:35 pm

Have just finished Legolas - he does look really good - not because of my stitching but because he just looks good. I will be starting the map this weekend as I had a baby sampler, wedding sampler and anniversay sampler to do. The map is really big with 91, 700 stitches, I will e-mail the address of where I got the map. I have sent this to Grondy and a picture of the map.

Sorry I really waffle on when I get onto the topis of Cross sttch and LOTR.

Thank you for the nice words Terrijayne :D

Thank you Robbin for the help - you and LA86 make me feel really old. :D

tommie

Post#402 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:58 am

Maydmarion is a very clever girl who knows all the answers to the Wheel of Tolkien before anyone else has a clue what it's about. :wink:

valedhelgwath

Post#403 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:43 pm

Tommie's been here ages.... not quite the first like her namesake, Tom Bombadil (her first username), but there's not many who've been around quite so long. At one time she was a self-confessed posting freak, and managed to notch up in the region of 3500 posts before disappearing to deepest, darkest Minsk. When she returned, she was a new person, with a new user name, and no posts.

Rhodry*of*Aberwyn

Post#404 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:57 pm

What can I say about Val that ain't already been said, he's a good bloke, though dipares of his thinning head of hair, he once had fantastic flowing locks. He has a Son who's middle name is Gandalf, he has just remairried*how's that going mate?*. He live's in the UK and is a Marine biologist, the love of his life, besides his son and wife, are the cockle beds of the east coat of England. He loves classic rock*a man after mine own heart* and is always interesting to talk to.

loni

Post#405 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:10 pm

Rhodry doesn't know how to use posessive apostrophes properly. :hahaha: :grin: (Lives, mate, not live's) and I'm SOO glad I'm describing him cause I know about Rhodry!!!
Rhodry is OLD. Member years, not years years. He's a dairy farmer. ANd he's a Kiwi!!!! And he's like "omigosh, I wish Loni would act more normal, so she won't make peole think all Kiwis are weird." Well, actually, that's just what i would think if I was Rhodry. I bet he doesn't. And even if he does, he wouldn't admit it on PT. Would you, Rhodry, old pal, old mate, old buddy, old chum? He lives in Matamata which is where they filmed hobbiton. Great place, Matamata. It's cool. Just outside of Hamilton, my home. And he gets up in the morinig to milk the cows, which I could NEVER do. Cause I'm lazy, as everyone who remembers EVERYTHING I've ever posted would know, but who could be bothered doing that. And omigosh, he was here when I joined, and he's REALLY old, and you don't think it, cause he's not got, like, a million gazillion posts, but that's only cause he's always milking and feeding the cows and all that "I'm a kiwi dairy farmer" type jazz. And he doesn't like people who complain heaps and heaps and heaps about the movies. Haha, I remember that thread ages ago called "Room 101" and what old Rhods posted in it.
Oh dear, i think I'm in a rambling mood. Loni rambles!! Put that in your post, next person, oh great cool member, whoever you are. Cause we're ALL cool. How could you not be? You haven't thrown a virtual chair at me yet for rambling and being annoying and weird so much.

tauro

Post#406 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:17 am

i dont know any one :(

robbin\' wood

Post#407 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:12 am

No problem Tauro.

Tauro is new to PT and is one of the smarter more knowledgable members of PT or will be one of them when he becomes more known. That is about all I know about one of our newest members.

loni

Post#408 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:52 pm

Hey Tauro, a tip. If you DON'T know anyone, just say "Whatsisface is the coolest. He's like... real cool. And he posts real brainy things that I just look at and say "woah, brainy" and unfortunately, I don't know much about him." (Oh guys, this doesn't mean whenever I say you post things real brainy, I don't know about you, honestly, you DO post real brainy stuff)

Robin's pretty new, in my books, but he really isn't. (You ARE a he, arent you?) Cause he's got 283 posts, and I see that and I'm like "WOAH!! He ISN'T a newbie like I think of him as" but I only think that because I've been here for over a year. And I remember when he joined, and I was like "What's with all the punctuation in the username?" and he's real cool on the games on The Ivy Bush. And.... I can tell he won't be one of those newbies that turn up and then DISAPPEAR.... cause... he's real cool... and I'm just shut up before I ramble, and I'll just let someone have SOMETHING to say about me by not rambling...

robbin\' wood

Post#409 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:11 pm

Loni rambles as all of you know and She is really nice and just got out of school and Lives in New Zealand and is lazy, is or was just at camp cant remember if it is over for her yet. Changed places 3 times since i have been here. And remembers that This is my 4th week (congrats on remembering that and no i do not plan on leaving any time soon.-Next year or two) ummmm Loni also posts a lot on game threads and says she doesnt know much on things but has some occasional moments where she is a genious. and I will stop rambling like Loni.:D

virumor

Post#410 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:48 pm

Robbin' Wood i don't know at all, although i've seen this name a couple of times on the forum.

I wonder, though, if he or she is related to Robbina Wood, the anime lass from the google ad on the right. Those things are really annoying.

On another note, posting in tavern threads feels kinda wrong. Forgive me, Eru.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Return to “The Ivy Bush”