Describe the person before u!

elrose

Post#451 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:49 pm

Floyd_Millian likes Pink Floyd. and Millian. and soccer (dont flame me, wait im at pt, ive never been flamed here....)
and he has a cool avatar.

lord_aragorn86

Post#452 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:04 am

Elrose has a special affinity with squirrels (and I believe other creatures who have a special affinity to nuts). Though I haven't had the pleasure yet of a chat session with him but he seems to be lively enough to make a good person to talk to. I've been seeing a lot of him around here lately (even though its just the game threads he visits most) and he seems to have carved quite a niche for himself. And yeah, if my previous description of him hurt him in any way, I apologise to him for that.
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

gandalf-olorin

Post#453 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:20 am

Lord Aragorn, whom I do not know yet, seems to be a very kind young man who apologizes when he is aware that he might offend someone. That must be a very desirable trait on the net! I think he has been a member here for longer than I have--which is about 10 months now.

Loss

Post#454 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:46 am

Gandalf-olorin is a very kind gentlemen who offered friendship at first meeting and hasnt tryed to decieve me yet like most people in the real world (not the net).
Plenty of experience in LOTR and is not a person to doubt as he clearly knows what hes talking about (LOTR of course)!

elrose

Post#455 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:31 pm

i dont really know alot bout (i cant spell your name sorry) Ell...something but he seems like a nice guy who likes lord of the rings.
And yeah, if my previous description of him hurt him in any way, I apologise to him for that.
not at all ;)
i do have an affinity for elephants and Lord Aragon (only joking you)

valedhelgwath

Post#456 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:11 am

Elrose spends a lot of time at PT, albeit mainly in the Taverns. His spelling has improved greatly in the past few weeks :orcthumbs:

cloveress

Post#457 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:00 am

Val is a prim, proper missy CM who propers mainly in the book-related discussions, although she also drops by the Taverns occasionally. She is known for being touchy about Elrose' posts (like all other CMs out there of course)

floyd_n_milan

Post#458 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:51 am

Aha! Another one bites the dust! Val is a he, my dear! And I'm assuming that you're a she.. correct me if I'm wrong, you should!

Cloveress (Hope I spelled that right!)... her name seems weird to me. Her avatar I have seen before somewhere else... probably on someone's MSN... As a PT member, looking at the number of posts, which are over 700, I'm puzzled as to whether she is an older member than I am... Because I don't remember reading her posts till about September 2005. Anyway, the good thing about her posts is that they tend to bring up some books related discussions! "That's all I have to say about that."

Oh and when two people are involved in a serious conversation, she finds it funny ;)

P.S. My observations also show that she doesn't read the PT homepage and the Council info page.

lord_aragorn86

Post#459 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:46 am

Floyd_n_milan is a fellow countrymate of mine and is quite a decent fellow. He's mad about football (even more than me), music and computers. He has joined college and is finally into some serious education while he's at it. He has quite a good sense of humour and is one person I enjoy having long talks with (although it quite damages the credit on my cell). He's very talkative (unless a sour mood is upon him) and can get quite chatty about everything.

I guess this much is enough for now.
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

valedhelgwath

Post#460 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:07 pm

LA86 started this thread long ago, and then resurrected it when it became lost in the transition from the old PT. He has graced us with a couple of long absences, but it is good to see he is back with us once more.

Return to “The Ivy Bush”