Describe the person before u!

bugyfeanor

Post#51 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:49 pm

I think the best thing to say about Fea is that she's been one of my best friends here on PT since my first logins. Let her judge if I've been too short on my description...

Namarie, mellon!
Evil may yet be good to have been ... and yet remain evil. (Silmarillion)

Vee

Post#52 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:47 am

Bugyfeanor writes great poetry. And is a real Silmarillion nut and and he loves the Noldor and Feanor.

virumor

Post#53 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:18 am

Vee lives in England, doesn't want to move to Wirral (heh), seems to like Faramir (from the books) a lot. She also doesn't seem to be appalled by the LOTR movies.

Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

bugyfeanor

Post#54 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:13 pm

Virumor is a great critic: he always has good arguments when debating with someone. He's not too fond of any movie made in Tolkien's world and he will make sure no one will ever touch the 'preciouss' Silmarillion and turn it into a no-hearted-money-maker... (which is good, though a man may still dream! hehe) Well, that's it for the moment!

Namarie!
Evil may yet be good to have been ... and yet remain evil. (Silmarillion)

HobbitHomie05

Post#55 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:30 pm

Since I don't know very many people mine won't be that great but here goes:

Bugyfeanor-
A person who seems cool and funny. And can also describe Virumor very well!! Bugyfeanor can also type on a computer keyboard (I'm pretty sure at least!!!)!!!!

okay that's the best I can do!!!!

lord_aragorn86

Post#56 » Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:46 am

HobbitHomie05 is a 12 yrs old girl and lives in Minessota. She's stuudying in 6th grade. She likes to play Basketball and playstation2 esp the LOTR games. She has a bulldog who's name I'm forgetting and a cockateal. She likes to write poems and is the only person who has said anything good about my poems. I think I've finally found a fan. :)
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

HobbitHomie05

Post#57 » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:21 am

Lord_Aragorn86 is a 17 year old boy from India and is in his last year of school I believe and he also writes very good poetry and probably enjoys doing that. He likes to get his homework done on the bus ride home from school so he can go right to the computer and logon to PT (he mentioned that in one of his journals!!). He doesn't like Harry Potter and that's about it....... well I don't know if this counts but I just emailed him!!!! :hahaha:

tommie

Post#58 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:23 am

I don't know hobbithomie very well yet, so I assume she hasn't been around for that long. Could be wrong though, haven't been around myself for a long time. All I know is that she's 12 years old and a girl, and that she likes to use exclamation marks. :wink:

Nilgaerien

Post#59 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:29 am

Okay, I've been part of Planet-Tolkien for awhile but just now actually began to participate. Ummm...I don't know Tommie, but he seems knowledgable and cool. How's that?? :pixie:

HobbitHomie05

Post#60 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:38 pm

Nilgaerien is new and doesn't know tommie.

Return to “The Ivy Bush”