Describe the person before u!

floyd_n_milan

Post#501 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:45 pm

Elrose likes the RPGs. Sometimes he posts in some discussion threads too, but not too seriously. His current avatar reminds me of the Celtic Football Club from Scotland.

Hmmm. Tell you what. Whoever's posting next, post something not nice about me. I get so sick of hearing only the good (or not bad) things about me in this thread. Say something about me that you don't like. Hopefully this wish of mine will be fulfilled by someone other than LA86. Oh and as a sidenote, I don't get offended very easily, so don't worry.

valedhelgwath

Post#502 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:14 am

Bad things to say about Floyd? Actually it's difficult... He even has the same favourite band as me. I could slag off his football team, I suppose.... Yes, Floyd... What's wrong with supporting a local team. You have to steal a European one! Oh, and Floyd's feet smell really bad, he bullies small children and is cruel to animals (I made the last three up, but he did ask for bad).

lord_aragorn86

Post#503 » Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:35 am

Elessar obviously doesn't pay much attention to the previos posts and threads and hence has made the mistake of thinking Val is a female elf (LOL) which he's not. He obviously a Tavern person (like me) and likes to stay out of the serious discussions. Though his 420 posts are scattered around the taverns and a few other threads, they are very straightforward and serious. So, I've come to think that he has a very mild sense of humour. And hence I think that he's not exactly the attention-grabbing type of person and likes to stay away from the limelight. And moreover, he believes strongly in friendship though he's very careful in choosing them.
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Loss

Post#504 » Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:35 am

what a nice way of describing me!

(you know what i have made that mistake many a time assuming what gender people here are, i must look on that gender identification thread b4 i assume anything, ive changed it so that i dont put her, sorry Valedhelgwath, sorry!!)

Now on to LA86, HE am i correct? he is very quick in his thinking as we have plainly see and he is very clever with what he says, he doesnt want to be mean but can make the odd funny comment now and then, okay most of the time but never offends anyone. Kind to everyone as people have put on this thread a long time ago, that means he has pledged his allegiance with Tolkien and his fellow man aka US!! Overall a fine fellow who is good at picking out mistakes, which is good in some cases, i think, you can choose, afterall he is part of our big happy family.

(i hope that's enough to follow what he put after me, i tried LA86, I tried) :orcgin:

Loss

Post#505 » Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:36 am

For some reason i view Valedhelgwath as a person i can turn for help (if i need help of course) a very wise person that is very rare to find in such times, elf of wisdom i name thee. But as i dont know Valedhelgwath that well i can only assume unless someone can vouch for Valedhelgwath :orcgin:

elrose

Post#506 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:27 pm

i dont no ellesar cuz he rp's and i dont really. hmmm. i pretty posted cuz i want someone to point out the bad things about me cuz i also am sick of the good stuff. and im sick of my slang/chat lingo.,

Loss

Post#507 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:10 am

Fair enough....Elrose can be cheeky sometimes and point out mistakes and takes pleasure in it. He needs to change his Avatar (WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE PANDA THATS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW) hmmm what else, he is fed u of all the good stuff that people put about him (see previous post) and comes up with the most randomest stuff you could ever think of (is that bad?)

Is that okay for bad points :orcgin:

Elrose: im only in one rp, the wedding story im not any others haha

elrose

Post#508 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:45 pm

hmm.

elesar longhosen. he wears long hosens. and thinks hes aragorn. and is getting married over the internet. :-P

mellon

Post#509 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:55 am

An intelligent youth who knows a lot about Tolkiens books . Like being different caracters ? Makes me laugh a lot whit his funny answers in different threads.....Loves to make a joke or two

Failariel_Ancalimon

Post#510 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:04 am

I dont know a lot about mellon, Ummmm... She is very nice from what i've seen in threads however I've never chatted with her so i dont know much,
Tiger

Return to “The Ivy Bush”