Story Game

Ungoliant

Story Game

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Oh goody, a storyboard. Been a while since we had one of these :)

Unfortunately for Gandalf, Saruman had eyes at the back of his head...

"GANDALF!!!" he bellowed. "Explain yourself!"
[Edited on 1/2/2002 by Ungoliant]

PlasticSquirrel

Story Game

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"Okay", said Gandalf and stood up in the middle of the circle "My name's Gandalf, and I'm addicted to pipe weed......
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Allyssa

Story Game

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"We love you Gandalf" the others intoned.

Galadriel stood up

"I'm a chain pipe smoker. I cant help myself"

She produced a selection of long stemmed, large bowled pipes and cast them onto the table.
"May the Angels Guide"

Ungoliant

Story Game

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"We love you, Galadriel," the others quickly said, fearful of her quick temper. Gandalf stole a glance at Galadriel, and nugded Gwaihir who was perched quietly by his side.

"We love you very much, indeed we do!" they cried in unison.

Suddenly the door swung open and Elrond entered the room. "Sorry I'm late everyone."

Rosie

Story Game

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

'Elrond!' cried Saruman, 'Where the hell have you been? What do you have to say for yourself? Do you not know who I am? I am Saruman the White, the Wisest of all."

Gandalf, hearing this rolled his eyes and said, 'Oh don't worry about that megalomaniac, Elrond, we haven't been waiting long.'

'Well,' said Elrond breathlessly, 'you guys wouldn't believe what I've just heard!'

PlasticSquirrel

Story Game

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"What?" everyone chorused.
"Well, you know my daughter? I hear she's developed an Orc fetish and has been off Shagratting with Gorbag!!"
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Ungoliant

Story Game

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"Eww," Galadriel grimaced, and looked accusingly at Saruman. "This is all your fault you know, for crossing men with Orcs. See what you've done to my granddaughter!"

It's not my fault!" Saruman growled. "It's in her blood, I won't even tell you what her mother did with the Orcs from the Misty Mountains when they captured her!"

Saruman suddenly realised his mistake and looked sheepishly at Elrond. "Ooops?"

grondmaster

Story Game

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Elrond, pretending not to hear, opened his instrument case and selected a brace of highly sharpened scalpels which he preceded to hone, surreptitiously casting dark looks in the direction of Saruman.
'Share and enjoy'

Allyssa

Story Game

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Saruman decided it was probably a good time to change the subject....

"So, what do you think that thing in Mirkwood is? A Nazgul? or just an elf gone really bad? or Something Else entirely? "
"May the Angels Guide"

grondmaster

Story Game

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Having managed to get his pipe fired up, Gandalf says dreamily, 'What,' puff, 'there's something,' puff, 'in Mirkwood,' puff, 'besides black,' puff, 'butterflies,' puff, 'squirrels, puff, 'spiders 'n elvsies?' puff puff.

'Elrond,' say Galadriel, 'I just got this dress back from the cleaners this morning; its going to take weeks to get the smell of his 'baccy out of it. If you have to let him smoke that d*mned stuff, can we at least have some windows open.'

She continues, 'Now you, remember Gandalf dear, what we were talking about last night; about that neck-row whazzit what's settled in Dol Guldur?'

'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”