Story Game

Peredhil

Story Game

Post#101 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

'Uh-oh, I can see trouble coming here,' said Legolas, 'there's no way that branch could hold Gimli. Maybe my slender physique, but not that fat tub of lard.'

Strangely enough, the branch didn't collapse, but he still managed to make a fool of himself by planting his butt square in a great bit pile of bird s**t, much to the amusment of Elrond, under whose weight the branch did snap, and he came crashing down to the ground.
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

Sheryl

Story Game

Post#102 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Everyone started laughing bc they had made it worse by falling into horse poo! Silly idiots! I can bet everyone stayed away from them for the rest of that day, well till they got to a stream. Unfortunately, the stream turned a funny brown and white colour! :D :funnylaugh: Yuck!!
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

Sheryl

Story Game

Post#103 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Someone please add to this, I like this thread. :(
I love you! I love you!

I love you! I love you!

I wish we weren`t apart!

You know who I am

I know who you r

even tho u r afar!

Sheryl

Story Game

Post#105 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Then Gimli got out his grubby looking, ripped rag, wipped his nose and threw it into the stream, to add flavour of course. :funnylaugh:

"You are truly disgusting! But enough of this silly stuff, A warm welcoming back home is growing in my mind, we can not linger we must move on..."exclaimed Legolas, who seemed to be a little 'LEGLESS' at the time..... :funnylaugh:
I love you! I love you!

I love you! I love you!

I wish we weren`t apart!

You know who I am

I know who you r

even tho u r afar!

Sheryl

Story Game

Post#106 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*So Legolas and company made their way home, but, they stumbled apon a magic Goblet! They knew not to touch it, but Gimli could not resist because of his liking of luxuries. Also Dimands and rubies! Of course! ;) *
I love you! I love you!

I love you! I love you!

I wish we weren`t apart!

You know who I am

I know who you r

even tho u r afar!

pesi

Story Game

Post#107 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

But tht was most certanly the last thing Gimli should have done, for the minute he touched it (with both his hands) his hands were stuck to the goblet.

Gandalf then said: ,,Fool of a dwarf, it would suit you well to be left here, at least that would rid us of your stupidity"

,,I agree totally with Gandalf, however since we are supost to be the good guys we can´t do that" said Elrond
,,Can we?"

A very awkward silence
Einn hringur ræður þeim öllum, einn skal hann hina finna, ein skal hann safna þeim öllum og um sinn fjötur spinna.

Airecristiel

Story Game

Post#109 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Elrond looked very surprised when Gandalf shouted and thought that the oldie was becoming senile and talked nonsense. Then he took a bun out of his pocket and started eating. Sam started drooling and vagged his newly outgrown tail like a little dog when he saw the bun. Frodo patted Sam's head and put his leash on to prevent him from running into the forest again. "Good Sam", Frodo said, "Good Sam. Here boy!" Frodo gave Sam a bone and then the company continued walking.
Galadriel, in a moment of weakness, pleaded to the rest of the company that they would stop and help Gimli.
Aragorn, who had remained silent a very long time and hadn't even tried to show off his manlyness in an extremly long time (10 minutes) took a liane and swinged himself over to Gimli, shouting: "OOOOOOIIIIIOOOOOIIIIOOOOOHH!!!".
He landed, very elegantly, in a bush of nettles and sprung up, holding his hands in his behind, screaming like a little girl: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! IT BURNS, IT BUUUURNS!!" Pippin and Merry laughed so hard at Aragorn's spectacle they fell over and into the yucky little stream.
Aragorn cried and went to Galadriel for comfort and plasters.
Sam, who now had developed long, furry ears and ran on all four, jumped around, got himself loose from the leash and ran over to Gimli. Gimli, afraid of all hobbits similar to dogs, fell over backwards and got rid of the sticky goblet, which later turned out to be nothing but a lollipop, which Sam more than happily ate.

Aah, they were on their way again and everybody had become quite tired and Aragorn kept complaining about his behind. All of a sudden an arrow came trhough the woods and nailed Elrond's expensive-but-not-very-right-in-fashion-jacket stuck to a tree...
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
/Oscar Wilde

Airecristiel

Story Game

Post#110 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Aragorn stepped forward:
"Look, guys, I'm in a really cranky mood today, ok? We've walked for hours and I just sat in a bush of nettles and these guys just won't stop laughing at me..." The company starts to giggle when they remember the sight of Aragorn in the nettles "STOP THAT!!" Aragorn shouted. "Ahem, anyway, I don't have the time or the energy for your silliness, Oliver and Connor. If you don't leave us alone now, I will have to show off my great manlyness."
The rest of the company is rolling on the ground laughing when Aragorn says this and Oliver and Connor looks very confused.
"We still want to know what you're doing here" Connor said.
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."

/Oscar Wilde

Return to “The Ivy Bush”