Story Game

Ungoliant

Story Game

Post#21 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

So annoyed he was. that he ran his sword through the useful sidekick. "Aargh!" cried Sam, and died again.

"What did you do that for?" Frodo said, annoyed. "Now I don't have Sam or Gollum."

Aragorn stood over Sam's lifeless body. To the amazement of those that stood by, the body of Sam dissolved into nothing. "That was no longer the cute sidekick you loved, Frodo. Alas, Sam had turned to the Dark Side - he was the apprentice of the Dark Necrophiliac of Dol Guldur." Aragorn said solemnly.

"Well, that's settled then," Elrond said. "What next?"

"We have to drive the Dark Lord from his stronghold!" Gandalf frowned. "But the job is made easier, now that Aragorn has killed his apprentice. Two there always are; the Master and the apprentice - no more, no less."

"But we need a plan." Saruman interrupted, annoyed at being left out again. "Any suggestions?"

swampfaye

Story Game

Post#22 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

From behind the pillars the council heard voices.

"Merry?" one of the voices said.
"What?" the other replied.
"I'm hungry," the first said.
"Sorry Pip, Sam had all our food in his pack."
Just then a figure appeared before them.
"I am Sam the White!" the familiar figure said. "No longer will I garden in the Shire, but we will go together to the Dark Tower and defeat evil with our Trowel of Truth!"

Ungoliant

Story Game

Post#23 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"Aha! Oh no you don't, you won't fool us!" cried Elrond hotly, and was about to turn Sam the White into a platter of lembas when Gandalf grabbed his hand.

"Psst. White is powerful but Black is stronger!" Gandalf whispered. "I know a way to get rid of him" he continued. "Ahem. Well, Sam the White, why don't you go to Dol Guldur first, and start fighting the Necrophiliac. " Gandalf said. "We'll be along shortly."

"Ok then Mister Gandalf, anything you say. " Sam left the room and proceeded to Dol Guldur.

a few hours later, Gandalf & gang were looking anxiously into the palantir at the small figure of Sam standing outside the tower of Dol Guldur

"ZAP!"

"Aargh" cried Sam the White and died again.

"Well done, Gandalf." said Elrond. "That got rid of him. Now how do we get rid of the Necrophiliac? I can tell from here that it's none other than Sauron's twin sister, Sharon, with the fake glasses and moustache job."

PlasticSquirrel

Story Game

Post#24 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"I have a plan to lure her out", said Gandalf with an evil glint in his eye. "Arwen, come here and rub up against Aragorn for a bit would you?"
She duly complied, and when Gandalf felt enough gratuitous rubbing had occurred, he thrust Glamdring through the useless vain git of a Ranger, and cast a spell to ensure quick rigamortis. "Right lads, we've got bait!" he exclaimed....
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Eryan

Story Game

Post#25 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

In the meantime Frodo wondered what to do with his garden.
Finally he decided to employ a young Orc named Gorbag and to change the name of
his estate to Gorbag End.

swampfaye

Story Game

Post#26 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"Merry?" Pippin said watching the young Orc make a mess of Frodo's garden.
"What is it Pip?" Merry asked.
"Why didn't Frodo hire the Orc named Emmeril? I'm hungry...."

TomBombadillo

Story Game

Post#27 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"So am I. Why doesn't Frodo throw another party?" Merry replied.
"Let's go over and ask him."
They went to the door at Gorbag End, and knocked on the door.
KNOCK KNOCK
"Who's there," said Frodo.
Denial is not a river in Africa.

swampfaye

Story Game

Post#28 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"Cows go" said Pippin.
" Cows go who?" asked Frodo from behind the door.
"No, silly! Cows go moo! " Pippin replied.

Ungoliant

Story Game

Post#29 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Meanwhile, in Dol Guldur. A dark, forbidding forest full of black squirrels, spiders and more spiders.

"Psst, quick, let's put him on this sacrificial altar that's conveniently placed within view of the Dark Tower." Elrond said as he dragged the heavy - and dead - body of the ranger along the forest floor.

"Good idea, Elrond!" said Gandalf. "When the Dark Necrophiliac of Dol Guldur comes out, we'll...we'll..er...what's the plan then?"

"I don't know what the plan is, let's ask Galadriel or Saruman." replied Elrond. He turned and crept towards the two figures crouching in the bushes nearby.

"Psst, Saruman, Galadriel - what's the plan again?"

Eryan

Story Game

Post#30 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

But Galadriel was unable to answer him. She was right in train of a laughing fit.
A large dark squirrel was crouching on her
beautiful white shoulders and tickling her
furiously under both armpits.
" Galadriel!" exclaimed Saruman . Fell light blazed in his smouldering eyes "You are
a traitress! You were NOT supposed to tell
ANY squirrel about our plans!"

Return to “The Ivy Bush”