Story Game #2

HobbitHomie05

Story Game #2

Post#1 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:52 am

I wanted to make another story game because the other one was really fun and I'd like to start a new one with a different startin story line!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legolas and Gimli were walking in the Glittering Caves one day when Legolas got a spectacular idea!!

" Hey Gim, how bout we go visit our old friend Aragorn!!"said Legolas

"Ya know he doesn't go by that name anymore!! That bossy elf princess he married made him change his name to Elessar!!!" said Gimli

"Who does she think she is bossing our Aragorn around!!!" Legolas cried

"Ya know she also made him become king just because she wanted to be queen!! And our four hobbit friends, maids for there big palace!!!" Gimli cried

"We got to do something!!! She has to have put Aragorn under some spell with her beauty!!He would have never followed through with that!!" Legaolas cried

They decided to......

Halo_Black

Story Game #2

Post#2 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:59 am

Hire a really bad plastic surgion, storm the palace and, while the surgion was fixing Arwen's face to make her look like Hulk Hogan, rescue Aragon and the hobbits. Both Legolas, Gimli and the plastic surgion (an orc by the name of Ralph, used to work in Saurons army, but he left 'cause the pension plan was naff) agreed that this was a wonderful plan. So, after packing their suitcases, a picnic and canseling the milk, they left to rescue their friends. But, they had overlooked one small, but deadly, flaw in the plan...

HobbitHomie05

Story Game #2

Post#3 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:13 am

Who had told them never trust an orc!!! That really wise old guy, what was his name? I think it was Gandelt or Gondalf something like that!!!
Every now and again They would see him sharpening his sword and grinning and then say "Son of Thraundual and son of Gloin, YOUR MINE!!! MWWAAAAHHAAAHHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!"

Legolas and Gimli were very frightened of this but they didn't want to ask him to leave because orcs can be very hasty, unlike Ents.

So instead they.......

Halo_Black

Story Game #2

Post#4 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:20 am

stopped off at macdonalds. Parking the car in the carpark, they asked to orcish plastic surgion to go inside and order some food. Once Ralf was out of side, Gimlie slammed his foot down on the accelerator (don't ask how he could reach it, he was driving a flamingo pink mini, okay?!) and spead away from the macdonalds. Both elf and dwarf congratulated themselves one escaping the dastedly orc...that is, until they ran into more trouble. Thranduil was clinging to the back of Gimlie's mini, and he didn't look very happy.
Meanwhile, elsewhere in middle earth...

Nilgaerien

Story Game #2

Post#5 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:22 am

...a golden-haired elf contemplated his return. After the incident at Helm's Deep, he wasn't so sure about Aragorn's - ahem, Elessar's - so-called friendship. Yes, this was none other than Haldir, who had not died such a terrible and indecent death, but had merely been knocked out. A couple Uruk-hai had dragged him off into the forest but, of course, the Ent forest wouldn't put up with that, so it had killed the two and deposited Haldir in Lorien. It had taken all this time for him to finally recover from his amnesia and remember that it was Ara - Elessar (what a horrible name, he thought) who had left him to die.
Finally, he decided that it would serve Ar - Elessar right for him to come back "from the dead" as it were. If he could find that princeling from Mirkwood, maybe he would help. That is, if the upstart - what was his name? Leolas? Legoman? - would stop bragging long enough to listen to reason. Haldir started off while on the other side of Middle-earth, Legolas and Gimli still...

~Nilgaerien~ :pixie:

HobbitHomie05

Story Game #2

Post#6 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:54 pm

trying to get Thraundual off there back!!

"Legolas!!!! You terrible son you!!!!!" Thraundual screamed

"Legolas!! You got all lot of explaining to do!!!" Gimli cried

"Okay I through this awesome party in my dad's tree in Mirkwood!!" Legolas said shamfully

" And you didn't invite me?!?!?!" Gimli screeched

" Well you know.... Elves, Dwarves?? How am I supposed to find a pretty elf maiden when the party is just a big brawl!!!" Legolas explained

" Oh thats reasonable I guess!! Well did you hook up with any beauties!!!"Gimli asked anxoisly

" Well......not really" Legolas said blushing

" It's your hair ya know!!" Gimli cried

" What's wrong with my hair!!" Legolas said not paying attention to Thraundual who.........

Halo_Black

Story Game #2

Post#7 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:10 pm

had managed to climb onto the roof of the car and was calling Mirkwood HQ for back-up. Suddenly Legolas and Gimlie found themselves surrounded by Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Mirkwood-Elves!

Meanwhile, elsewhere, Haldir was busy giving himself a manicure and trying to remember Legolas's name.
"Legolam? Legless? Lassie? Hmmmm....or was it Legoland? Now I come to think about it," Haldir pondered "was it Rodney?...no, wait, thats the name of my hair dresser!"

Meanwhile, elsewhere, elsewhere...A DARK AND EVIL FORCE, THAT HAD BEEN HYBERNATING FOR A VERY LONG TIME, ROSE FROM ITS NEARLY ETERNAL SLUMBER. And...

HobbitHomie05

Story Game #2

Post#8 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:15 pm

Went to go find Legolas and ask who his hair dresser was because after his eternal slumber he had really bad hair. It was all standing on end and just a mess!! If Legolas didn't give him that hair dressers name and how to contact him there would be very bad consiquinses, and you know Legolas, very greedy won't share any hair care products or anything. What will he do when this evil guy wants his hair dresser!!! Da Da Da Domm!!

Nilgaerien

Story Game #2

Post#9 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:00 pm

Haldir was still looking for his hair dresser's phone number when Celeborn ran up. "I thought you were in Valinor or someplace by now," Haldir grumbled.
Celeborn took hold of his sleeve. "C'mon, we gotta go...now!!! Thranduil...king...needs us. Party or something - let's go!"
Haldir pried the fingers off his sleeve and smoothed the silky material - he would need his maid to iron it again - and ran after the swift elf. He suddenly stopped when he saw that Celeborn was going to run all the way to Mirkwood. "And they call you the Wise..." he mumbled then shouted, "Yo - home C! Why don't we just take the limo?"
As they climbed inside, they had no idea that the evil presence had....

~Nilgaerien~ :pixie:

HobbitHomie05

Story Game #2

Post#10 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:20 am

eaten the limo driver Eddie!! The evil presence decided to take them to Thraundual and then take the car for himself to go find Legolas and ask him about his hair dresser. Meanwhile...

Return to “The Ivy Bush”