Story Game #2

aminal

Story Game #2

Post#51 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:01 pm

as the rave was getting going (the techno version of 'The A-Team' had just kicked in) a stoned balrog named george walked in the door and sat on the DJ, who happened to be an albino mouse, called number one.

Elrond decieded george should be.....

Nilgaerien

Story Game #2

Post#52 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:53 pm

...killed, in spite of his wonderful singing talents. The high pitch was just too much.

(Sorry, it's midnihgt my time and I'm really tired so apologies all around if I'm way out with this one.)

crystle caves

Story Game #2

Post#53 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:14 am

as in the middle of the new song by the Darkness called " A Thing Called Love" (I cant stand that song. A human voice should not go that high!) When the big burly security guards came and dragged him out, and believe it or not, the little albino mouse smuggled from a losal college was unharmed.

aminal

Story Game #2

Post#55 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:44 pm

unfortunatly, the meatballs turned out to be quorn....

"ARRRRRRRRRR--". Said the Lady, and "ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR---". replied TRAMP
(the lady and TRAMP dont like dirty quorn, (its a meat substitute that tastes (and probably is) wet card-board).
"---RRRRRRRRGH" concluded the Lady, as did TRAMP.

They then decieded to eat pollyanna and mick the mouse to get rid of the taste of dirty quorn.
Mick the mouse was quite upset about this, and in self defense he.....

crystle caves

Story Game #2

Post#57 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:22 pm

left to get some desent pizza at Round Table. Hey! Has this turned into a finish this sentence thing?!

Halo_Black

Story Game #2

Post#59 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:35 am

Crushed by a falling helecopter. As a trickle of blood trickled out from under the flameing wreckage, somebody kicked the door of the helecopter out, and out jumped Merry, Pippin, Gandalf, Thranduil and Dr Romano.
"FOOL OF A TOOK!" bellowed Gandalf and Romano "I'M NEVER GETTING IN A HELECOPTER WITH YOU AGAIN!"
"Look, how many times do I have to tell you," grumbled Thranduil "Its your own falt for letting him drive. He couldn't see over the dashboard."
After looking around and desiding that they had nothing better to do, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf, Thranduil and Dr Romano headed towards a hill with a creepy old castle on top of it. As they reached the front door lightning lit up the sky and boomed a bit.
"Nice touch." muttered Romano, as they pushed the doors open and headed inside...

lady erbalwen

Story Game #2

Post#60 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:20 pm

"AAAAAHHHHHH Help me!!!!!" a voice was coming out of the mountain.
Namarie,
Lady Erbie

Return to “The Ivy Bush”