How random can you be?

lord aelric

How random can you be?

Post#101 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:47 am

Near what? well i reckon that birds are peculiarly absent when youre walking thru a forest or wood on your tod (alone)and that just gives ya the heebee jeebees. Or when your on a romantic walk and happen by a lake or somesuch, and suddenly it gets all Alfred Hitchcock ("Birds") - and you find yourself shouting,
" Look my feathered friends, i aint got no crumbs, no bread, no nothing, just m'bird and you aint having a piece of her!"

What's it with phobias, especially in regard to birds, bugs and slimy critters?(not that i'm afraid of any of that bobbins - i'm hard *looks hard*)

:mad2:

GrevBukMcJern

How random can you be?

Post#102 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:23 am

You can visit He11 too while you are in Norway, but that is further north. They have bubbling pits too.

I spent two months in HeII, when in the army. There is a recruit training camp there.. (well, nearby, Stjørdal) Didn't see any bubbling pits though?? Where are they? In the kitchen perhaps, the food was not good..... :(

What's it with phobias, especially in regard to birds, bugs and slimy critters?(not that i'm afraid of any of that bobbins - i'm hard *looks hard*)

Birds, reptiles and spiders scared the living daylight out of the first mammals (rat-like creatures). To give the young a better chance of survival the mammals became genetically programmed to fear creepy-crawlies that do not look mammal-like. We still have this today, althoug not as strong.

How do computers know when to crash? They always pick the worst moments! How do they know?? :mad2:
What are you looking down here for?

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#103 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:22 pm

How do computers know when to crash? They always pick the worst moments! How do they know?? :mad2:
They are programed to do that. This is just another plot by Microsoft toward ruling the world.

How can we really know if the light in the refrigerator goes out when we shut the door?
'Share and enjoy'

lord_aragorn86

How random can you be?

Post#104 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:11 am

Sit inside the refrigerator and close the door! If its dark after closing, the light does go out. If not, sue the refrigerator company and make money.

What's the best way to remember dreams?
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Ar-Edain

How random can you be?

Post#105 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:42 am

dont wake up

what does a muskrat sound like

lady erbalwen

How random can you be?

Post#106 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:45 am

My Dad snoring!!!!!!!

Is there any thing more wierd than seeing ppl go CRAZY over some one they will never even know?
For me its so much fun to see ppl make fools of themselves, lol.
Namarie,
Lady Erbie

tommie

How random can you be?

Post#107 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:49 am

I can think of weirder things. Like people sticking a carrot in their ear in an attempt to be funny. Or people doing Christmas shopping in August.

Why are so many people afraid of water?

Nilgaerien

How random can you be?

Post#108 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:41 am

I've got a friend like that and still don't understand it!! She hates water with a passion while I'm at my best in water. I dunno - just weird, I guess.

Why is it that you always seem to cry at the very moment you most don't want to??

Ar-Edain

How random can you be?

Post#109 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:18 pm

Because the water you say you love so much is betraying you!

why do i come here every two hours that im at home?

tommie

How random can you be?

Post#110 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:37 am

Because it's fun here! :D

Why do we use smilies so often?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”