Gimme that raw fish!!! I love sushi and sushimi!!! Come on, where is it? FALSE ADVERTISING!!!
If human beings are only capable of using 8-15 percent of their brain function at any given time, including what is used for motor skills and nervous system and vital organs, etc., what is the other 92-85 percent of brain used for?