How random can you be?

legolaslass

How random can you be?

Post#1251 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:58 am

Why are Men compelled to reach the peak of a mountain, even when the going gets tough, just because it's there, while women are content to stop when the mood takes them, even if they are only a short way from reaching the peak?

I guess that's simply answered by the fact that (in most cases) man is more concerned with the ego.

Now - I am not saying that no women are ego-maniacs, as I have met quite a few of them! :wiggle:

But, in general, I think that women are just satisfied with going as far as they can (in most situations) & being contented enough with that.

Especially if in competition - Women tend to not be as bothered... Again, there are a lot of women who are though!!

That ok, Val?

Q: Why is it that you are really in a rush... The person in front of you, in the queue, has some kind of 'problem' at the checkout??

;)

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#1252 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:20 pm

Blame it on Murphy! When something can go wrong, it will; because chaos abhors serenity.

'Share and enjoy'

lord_aragorn86

How random can you be?

Post#1253 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:14 am

I agree with Grondy! Its the same way in which Grondy can forget to post the question for the next person. We can blame Murphy for that too.

Why can't we sneeze with our eyes open?
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

valedhelgwath

How random can you be?

Post#1254 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:40 am

We probably can, but the back pressure might cause your eyeballs to splat into the back of the person stood in front of you in the bus queue.

Why does smoke always seem to blow in the direction of the non-smoker?

lord_aragorn86

How random can you be?

Post#1255 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:56 am

Oh another one of those things you can blame on Murphy! But what I think is that the smoke works like the "unlike poles attract" principle. And therefore, the smoke is always attracted towards a non-smoker and hence is found to blow towards such a person.

Why do people enjoy bragging about how many people they have fooled on this day?
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

tommie

How random can you be?

Post#1256 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:51 am

Do they? :orchuh: Then I must be surrounded by non-people. :wink:

Why is M so much more popular than A, while A is more stable and trustworthy?

(I am talking about computer brands but not sure if I can actually name them... I hope somebody knows what I'm talking about. Just bought an A laptop and I love it. :orcgin: )

maydmarion

How random can you be?

Post#1257 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:58 am

I have no idea - I let my hubby do all the buying and plugging in. I just say - "it's not working" he takes over and fixes it. Mind you I would say M as it's the start of my name ;) That's how I would probably choose.

Would you recommend the A, over the M ?

Why oh why does it rain just after I've had the car or windows cleaned

tommie

How random can you be?

Post#1258 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:49 am

I don't really know yet, my new laptop is an A, so I'll soon be able to compare. So far it's looking really good for A. :wink:

It always does. The rain just hangs there waiting until you clean your car windows.

What do you say when you answer the phone?

maydmarion

How random can you be?

Post#1259 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:41 am

At home - Hello

At work - Hello, this is Broomfield Opthalmology - how can I help you?

Why do I get logged out of PT so quickly ?? grrrr

Stonehelm

How random can you be?

Post#1260 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:45 am

Because your computer is mad at you.

Is therre really a man in the moon?

I will never raise the white flag.

Return to “The Ivy Bush”