How random can you be?

daphnegreengrass

How random can you be?

Post#1501 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:11 am

Because he stole a strand of your hair, cloned you, swapped his brain to the clone. And so that is my crazy theory for your question. Or he got the sentence wrong.

Who would you choose to be your companion, Socrates the intellectually smart? Or Einstein the academically smart? And why?

lord_aragorn86

How random can you be?

Post#1502 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:08 pm

Einstein! Then he can invent something useful and I can sell it and thus make money!

Why are there so few doctors in the world?
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#1503 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:39 pm

Because it takes so much time and money to train doctors and once they get trained they are so far in debt that they form associations to limit the number of new doctors to keep their income up so they can pay off their debt. In countries without socialized medicine the governments often reimburses the doctors with less than it costs them to treat the poor. In countries where there is socialized medicine I doubt if the doctors can do much more than hold their own, they'll never get rich. Most doctors can't afford to go out to the Third World where their skills are really needed. IMHO

How many nails does it take to build a house?
'Share and enjoy'

robbin\' wood

How random can you be?

Post#1504 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:38 am

It takes as many nails as the person building it wants to use because they could build a house out of a billion nails or the could use no nails but use bolds brads glue screas etc. etc. etc.
Yeah this was m two paragraph post in two sentences because it closed on me earlier :P

Would you like a house made up of all nails?

gwaihir

How random can you be?

Post#1505 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:03 pm

All I can say to that is OUCH!! Whenever you lean against a wall OUCH!! Whenever you touch the floor OUCH!!

Why would anyone lie on a bed of nails?

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#1506 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:52 pm

Laying on a bed of nails wouldn't be that bad if there were enough of them and they were closely spaced, so that ones weight was evenly distributed over so many of them that they would fail to puncture your skin or even bruise. One good reason for doing this would be so that one would remember never to ever do it again. :elfbiggrin:

Would broken glass or hot coals be a better resting place?
'Share and enjoy'

lord_aragorn86

How random can you be?

Post#1507 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:39 am

Well, depends. If you're wearing puncture resistant clothes (bullet-proof stuff) then broken glass is better and if yu're wearing heat-resistant clothes, hot coals are better. But if you're wearing both, broken glass is better since it is easily available.

What is the best way of commiting suicide?

robbin\' wood

How random can you be?

Post#1508 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:29 pm

diving in a giant pool of jello. ( this is thanks to my friend and only her worst enemies deserve this treatment besides the same person i add at least 5 times a day)

Would you like to swim in a pool of jello?

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#1509 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:23 pm

Well I would get a better workout if it was a bit runny. I think watching someone try to walk or run on non-runny jello would be hilarious.

How many pages are in your favorite copy of The Hobbit?
'Share and enjoy'

lord_aragorn86

How random can you be?

Post#1510 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:32 am

292 pages in all (including the cover pages). Its the illustrated version by Harper Collins Publishers.

What difference would it make if everyone was a vegetarian?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”