How random can you be?

Earendil

How random can you be?

Post#2001 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:21 am

Well, i think, first of all, you dont need any special device or gadget to read a book, it can be as cheap and old as you want, you can carry it everywhere, you are not in danger of being robbed for reading a book. It is such an ancient way of communication. There are thousands of books that are not still on a movie, nor on cd-book . the fact that it is such an ancient way of communication empowers it with the fact that lots of human history and knowledge, are still on books and handwritings and are not still on internet. And i think the most important issue about it, is that you can create your own "movie" inside your head, it developes your imagination. You are the creator of your own word based world, and that is something movies does not provide.
Why are dogs better pets than cats?
Oops.. it took me too long to answear to the previious one.. sorry...

lord_aragorn86

How random can you be?

Post#2002 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:13 am

For today it was when I came to know about my extra class from 3 to 4 pm. As for the whole life... 19 years is too much to remember.

Would it have been any better if the sky was green instead of blue?
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#2003 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:24 pm

No, we can now see the Moon, which is made from green cheese, against the blue sky; were the sky green, it would then require that the moon be made in the village of Roquefort-sur-Soulzon, else the French would take umbrage over our using their name for just any young upstart fromage bleu.

Why do I waste my time trying to write such convoluted sentences?
'Share and enjoy'

Ereinion

How random can you be?

Post#2004 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:26 am

Because erm...

you don`t got anything else to do by the moment!

What thread on pt you like the most?

Airecristiel

How random can you be?

Post#2005 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:38 pm

That's a hard one, but I've always been a fan of Wheel of Tolkien. I also have a faint memory of some hunk-drooling-thread in which we used to [surprisingly enough] drool over hunks. Must say I miss that one. ^.^

Top-side up or Bottom side down?
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
/Oscar Wilde

crystle caves

How random can you be?

Post#2006 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:45 pm

both!

is putting a mohawk on a baby girl wrong?

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#2007 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:49 pm

I would say yes, at least until they are old enough to want one for themselves and then you will probably want to put your foot down.

That reminds me when our Megan was a baby; her red hair was very slow growing and was quite short and thin, so we attached a pink bow to the top of her head using a dab of Vaselene. When people asked, 'What keeps the bow on?' We, keeping a straight face, told them, 'With a thumbtack.'

Can you eat just one, or must you eat a couple handsful? (I'm snacking on Cheez-its at the moment.)
'Share and enjoy'

maydmarion

How random can you be?

Post#2008 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:56 am

No - I usually just keep nibbling away...unless it's a giant choc chip cookie - then it's just the one.

Why are my feet and nose cold just now??

Loss

How random can you be?

Post#2009 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:13 am

depending where you live, it might be the cold English weather, :elfbiggrin: or are you not wearing any slippers or socks???

Why do bones hurt so much when they break? :orcsmilie:

maydmarion

How random can you be?

Post#2010 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:50 pm

They only hurt coz you can hear them go SNAP or CRACK. It wouldn't hurt if you couldn't hear them.....

Why is it weeds grow no matter what the weather!!!

Return to “The Ivy Bush”