But remember to wash your feet,
Theyd better look nice and neat,
Or momma will give you a beat. ;)

Why does Grondy hate me sooo much ??

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#2154 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:37 pm

It is only because of that Santa suit you are wearing. :elfbiggrin:

Where do the dust bunnies go when they're chased out from under our bed? .
'Share and enjoy'

lord_aragorn86

How random can you be?

Post#2155 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:22 am

Up on the bed.

What causes colourblindness?
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Tinúviel

How random can you be?

Post#2156 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:34 am

You see, if your subconcious doen't like a certain colour or colours, you eyes simply choose not to see it - it's like people who dream in black and white.

Where do all the missing sox congregate when they disappear from the laundry room.

We actually have a really funny TV ad over here about where missing socks go - this little sock goes on a whole journey, hitchhiking with a trucker, sheltering with a homeless guy in a box, which gets lifted onto a huge ship, when the ship is out to see he jumps overboard and paddles himself in a small crate to a nearby island, when he gets there he finds a huge sock beach party with a sock DJ and everything - it's hilarious and very well done!

Did Newton really discover gravity because an apple fell on his head, how did it really happen?

Fionwë Urion

How random can you be?

Post#2157 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:00 pm

No, what really happened is this: Newton, pondering how to make himself famous, sat down by the tree, right beneath an apple. Well, the apple didn't want to fall and hit Newton on the head, so it tried to get his attention, to tell him to move. Well, it got Newton's attention, by falling right on his head. So, once Newton recovered from the fall(it was a big apple), the apple explained to him about the fact that objects fall down, and that all the other apples called it gravity. It also said that only a complete idiot would sit right under an apple tree loaded with apples, in the Fall. Well, that got Newton thinking, and he realised that no one else seemed to know that gravity is what makes things fall, and so he thought he had found a way to become famous. 'Hmm,' he thought,'if I were to say that I had discovered a new force, and were to prove it, then I'd soon be known all over the world.' That's what he was thinking, and so no one could say differently, that it wasn't him who discovered gravity, he ate the apple, and made all the other apples on the tree into applesauce.
That's what really happened, though you never hear anything like that nowadays, because all the other apples in the world have learned better than to tell people stuff.
That was a bit long.

What country do you live in?

finrod

How random can you be?

Post#2158 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:18 pm

Argabuthon !! :imtheking:

Have you ever been to Argabuthon ??

Fionwë Urion

How random can you be?

Post#2159 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:24 am

I don't even know where it is :dunce: , much less ever been there!

Where in the world is Argabuthon?

finrod

How random can you be?

Post#2160 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:04 am

A more relevant question would be where in the universe is argabuthon ?? its beyond the limitless light fields of Listragine beyond the Grey binding fiefdoms of Saxiquine. You should visit me sometime !! :)

Now that you know youve established contact with an alien .. how do you feel ??

Return to “The Ivy Bush”