How random can you be?

Ereinion

How random can you be?

Post#2251 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:11 am

Would be kinda cool with another dimension, but everybody knows it's the 1980's!

What kind of superpowers would you have?(fly,heatvision etc,etc)

Sian

How random can you be?

Post#2252 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:02 pm

I'd be able to clone myself at will so I could get more stuff done :)

Do you have as much trouble as I do with thinking up questions to games in the Ivy Bush?

I sure enjoy these games, tho!

Meneldur Elentirmo

How random can you be?

Post#2253 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:51 pm

Yup I definitely do. But so far all of my questions have come out of my own warped little imagination, except the one about "the four-leaf clover but it's under a ladder, do the good luck & bad luck cancel each other out".

Speaking of luck... Are black cats GOOD LUCK (like sailors used to think), or BAD LUCK (like everyone else used to think)?

Personally I think ALL cats are simply waiting around for people to worship them again like back in ancient Egypt, LOL!

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#2254 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:38 pm

That depends if you have rats on your ship or witches in your belfry.

Can you bake a cherry pie, Billy Boy, Billy Boy?

'Share and enjoy'

Meneldur Elentirmo

How random can you be?

Post#2255 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:59 pm

Ab-so-toot-ly! (Except I'm "Rob", not "Billy" LOL) And yes I can even do the crust from scratch but it is SOOOOOOOOO not worth it, making a crust is way too messy and the pre-made ones are better than mine anyway.

Why is "letter-sized" paper 8.5x11? Why not 8x10, or 9x12, or some other normal "even" ratio?

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#2256 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:23 pm

Back when I worked for Uncle Sam, we always used paper that was 8 by 10.5 inches as that was what President Hoover decreed should be the size for Gummint Forms. :teacher:

Where would you go to learn the capacity of the Marmot's log tossing ability?
'Share and enjoy'

Meneldur Elentirmo

How random can you be?

Post#2257 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:10 pm

Ummm probably to a marmot log-tossing contest. :elfbiggrin:

Do you think there will be a colony on the Moon by 2100?

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#2258 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:27 pm

There was one, but it proved completely uneconomical as it was too far from Earth when things broke down and required repairs. Once the Arthur C. Clark Space Station was placed in geocentric orbit and the Otis Space Elevator was connected to it, it proved much more practical as an interplanetary way-station. Since that time, the Carl Sagan Memorial Lunar Base has been converted into an unmanned long-term storage facility for nuclear waste under the auspices of the United Nations.

Where do all the spare batteries migrate to, once they have been placed in the kitchen drawer and everyone has gone to bed?

I had fun wordsmithing the above answer.
'Share and enjoy'

Meneldur Elentirmo

How random can you be?

Post#2259 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:06 pm

LOL, I was actually being (somewhat) serious in my question. ;-)

Okay. The batteries. You know how the refrigerator has a wee itty-bitty little penguin that comes out and turns the light on and off? Well he's the one who takes the batteries from your drawer! He uses them in his clock radio, his cellphone, and in his little blender to make frozen margaritas. :elfbiggrin:

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#2260 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:37 pm

Because glue is partial to the outside of the bottle and one's fingers; it is always endevoring to reach those. Were it to stick to the inside it would be stuck there and couldn't play it's malicious tricks. :teacher:

Will pigs be able to fly when Hell freezes over?
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”