How random can you be?

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#551 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:30 pm

One part yellow grapefruit juice to two parts Diet 7-Up. I take one to bed with me every night; it really quenches my thirst: especially after waking up in the wee smalls with a mouth full of pillow or 'Phantom Eagle' droppings. :dead:

Laurelindhe ilmarin: I think you were saying, "Shut your trap or I'll shut it for you!" in much nicer and more highfalutin words. But of course I may be wrong. :elfbiggrin:

Where would you rather be doing what, instead of?
'Share and enjoy'

laurelindhe ilmarin

How random can you be?

Post#552 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:12 pm

You are correct, Grondy. It is a mouthful, isn't it?

I'd rather be in a small cottage in the English countryside, safe from the downpour outside, by a warm fire with a good book, drinking Perrier, with my best fuzzy slippers on, than here in dreary Arrid-zona, collecting dust and getting no younger...actually, I am content, but I really would like to do the above at least once in my life. Is that what you meant, Grondmaster?

What is the current temperature outside where you are?

terrijayne

How random can you be?

Post#553 » Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:40 am

Its a chilly fall morning here in Iowa. The temperature is 42 degrees (Farenheit), the trees are turning golden and red due to autumn's magical touch, and it should warm up to be a nice day.

If you had to repeat your life over again, what would you do different?

celynnen

How random can you be?

Post#554 » Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:22 pm

I think memorial bridges represent the passing from one "world" to another, therefore it is a good method for remembering someone's passing. For example, the Greeks believed that when you die, you must pass over the River Styx by paying a coin to the skeletal Charon. Isn't there a Viking myth about the Rainbow Bridge as well? Also, in many myths and stories, the baddies can't pass over water...a bridge provides an opening for escape into safety. A bridge is a very meaningful symbol.

What is your greatest treasure? (that is, what you already have, not what you desire to have)

icefangs

How random can you be?

Post#555 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:50 pm

My greatest treasure? It must be to not have ever had a broken heart, but, unfortunatly, to break someone elses...

If Waldo married Carmen Sandiego would anyone be able to find the wedding?

icefangs

How random can you be?

Post#556 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:09 pm

Aww come one, I hate to see a good thread die! Somebody post something please!!!!

w00t! Somebody made a smiley just for me:

:wolf:

Yay!!!!

loni

How random can you be?

Post#557 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:11 pm

Be patient, Ice. Maybe it's because no one has ever heard of these people, and therefore cannot answer the question. Bad Icey! Down! *joking*

how many angels can YOU fit on the end of a pin?

grondmaster

How random can you be?

Post#558 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:32 pm

Not very many, for they won't stand for it; they'd much rather sit .

Where in the World (Europe, Universe) is Carmen Sandiego plus Where's Waldo: Sorry, I don't know the answer.

What do the three bears eat when they can't get porridge?
'Share and enjoy'

loni

How random can you be?

Post#559 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:56 pm

WEll, let's see. Bears aren't that much different to ducks. Both animals, and all. And my ducks are outisde, eating snails, grass, bugs, lettuce, and they're trying to eat polystyrene. So yeah. That.

How many mithril pieces would YOU like?

laurelindhe ilmarin

How random can you be?

Post#560 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:52 pm

However many you'll give me out of yours!

How many hours' difference is it between London and the western United States?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”