How random can you be?

How random can you be?

Post#651 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:54 am

Because you read it upside down.

Why did Floyd read the Sil upside down?

I will never raise the white flag.

How random can you be?

Post#652 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:53 am

Because he wanted to experience it from a different angle. (yes, I know, bad pun! bad pun!)

Where did the game, 7 Card Stud get its name? Why not 7 Slightly Virile?

How random can you be?

Post#653 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:48 pm

These two penguins wanted to play cards. They invented there own game because all of the others required fingers. The said penguins did not have fingers. Just stub-wings. The game was played with 7 cards thus, 7 card....................then the penguins added stub after their wings, which they used to play the game with. So, it was originally called 7 card stub. Because of the cold weather in Anarctica, the explorer who brought playing cards to penguins and was the first human to see the game played, couldn't pronounce b's. This means instead of 7 card stub, he called it 7card stud and he never regained his pronunciation skills. When he (Bartholomew McKookooworthy) returned to his home in the Meditterranean Sea, the name of the island is under copyright, he spread the game as being called 7 card stud. Likewise, all the other early patrons of the game spread it as 7 card stud, instead of 7 card stub.It is not called 7 slightly virile because the Captain McKookooworthy (the only person,other than me, who could talk to penguins ever yet discovered)did not bring any dictionaries for him or the penguins to look up virile in.

What color is your beard(If you dont have a beard, guess what color my beard is).

How random can you be?

Post#654 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:57 pm

Your beard is dark blonde? Show us your beard!!!

Almost everybody knows the colour of my hair, but what about my eyes?

How random can you be?

Post#655 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:44 pm

Blue like the sky?

How do birds sing a song with no words?
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

ulmo lord of waters

How random can you be?

Post#656 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:57 pm

One doesn't have to sing words to sing. It can be any form of voice, and hopefully it sounds good, but that not always the case. Haha.

Why did the Boston Celtics name their team Celtics, when Celtics is not even a word, nor is it pronounced like they say it: "Seltics?" (Someone help! This makes no sense to me!)

How random can you be?

Post#657 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:17 pm

I suppose because so many Irish live in Boston, and then the Americans had to go and be original and change the true pronunciation.

Why do Americans (of which I am one) have to change the pronunciations of words?

Túrin Turambar

How random can you be?

Post#658 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm

because they probably forget the true way to pronounce them.

how do those little pieces of plastic, and other materials make a computer work?

How random can you be?

Post#659 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:10 am

Just the way the same materials make a television work!

What if the gravitational force decides to take a day off?
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

How random can you be?

Post#660 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:25 am

Wow! I'd be able to fly!

Why am I beginning to hate cell phones?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”