How random can you be?

How random can you be?

Post#901 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:01 am

yes there is no problem, you can write every time such long paragraphs , you say very interesting things lord aragorn!!! you seem to be very intelligent...

are there spider's webs in the corners of your house?

How random can you be?

Post#902 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:14 pm

not in the corners They seem to perfer the basement right outside my room Soo no??

In This thread what is your favorite question??

How random can you be?

Post#903 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:06 am

all my questions of course!!! ;)

how many books do you read every year?

How random can you be?

Post#904 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:10 am

not enough

blood or whiskey?

How random can you be?

Post#905 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:37 pm

OOOH!!! BLOOD!!! I HATE YOU!!!! You got that song in my head again. "Have you satisfied your lust for blood? Am I now to be prey to your lust for flesh..." which gets me to start singing... "Past the opint of no return!!! One final question!!! How long should..." Have you noticed I've seen Phanotm of the Opera twice and am now going to see it again after church today therefore wasting almost thirty dollars on theatre tickets because I can't help myself? Anyway..... Whiskey, of course. (And I don't hate you really)

Do you have any idea what I'm talking about (Please say you do!!!!!!!)

How random can you be?

Post#906 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:38 pm

yes I do!!!!

what can you see out of your door now?

laurelindhe ilmarin

How random can you be?

Post#907 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:32 pm

Very threatening thunder-clouds, laden with potential menace for the mountains to the east...and my backyard, which is lush and green after the torrential rains of the last couple days.

Who are you really?

Gildor Inglorion

How random can you be?

Post#908 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:49 pm

I'm Gildor Inglorion, the guy from outer space.

What's that?

How random can you be?

Post#909 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:52 pm

It's nothing! Ignore it.

Has anyone seen my other shoe?
'Share and enjoy'

How random can you be?

Post#910 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:17 am

Wow! Finally a mystery puzzle comes my way to be worked upon by my great brain. But then since it was not possible for me to travel to the site of the crime (if you can call it so), I had to use my special psychic powers to transport myself mentally to the place. On searching through the area for clues that would help me solve the problem,I came across a hairball lying suspiciously on the floor near to the place where the shoe had been last reported to be seen (don't worry, I have my ways) and thus immediately reaching to the concluson that it was better for me to study for the test that I have tomorrow than to work towards solving the mystery.

What if our blood was of the colour green?
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Return to “The Ivy Bush”