World's Worst

World's Worst

Post#51 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:45 pm

HEADLINES: Skydiver nearly kills himself!
Skydiver(xtremely thick) interview:
Question: why did u open the parachute so late ?
answer : the parachute handbook says 'Count till hundred before releasing the parachute' :orchuh:

World's worst LOTR fan !
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken;
The crownless again shall be King.

World's Worst

Post#52 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:44 pm

Tolkien wasn't very true to the films, was he?

World's worst...

World's Worst

Post#53 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:56 pm

"What kids?"

World's Worst hangman.
I will never raise the white flag.

World's Worst

Post#54 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:03 pm

life is precious and we should forgive people for their wrongs no matter how serious..............hey whats this loop for?............................gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

worlds worst mechanic

World's Worst

Post#55 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:41 pm

(from under a car)
OK, you can remove the jacks now..

World's worst Superhero

World's Worst

Post#56 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:50 pm

"Up,up and-oh,forget it.I'm just sick of doing things for everyone else.Save yourselves!Do your own dirty work!You think my whole life revolves around you helpless idiots?-starts crying-"It's time for me to start thinking about me!Where's my mansion?Where's my stock in Starbucks?Maybe I'll buy a sportscar..." world's worst librarian.

World's Worst

Post#57 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:56 pm

"Don't like this one. I'll just throw it out. *does so* Hmmm, this one's good. I'll put it in a glass case so no one but me can look at it. Hmmm, good one. Another fgor the glass case. Bad one. Another for the tip. *sees hot guy* What's your phone number? Here's a pen. Where's paper? Oh, this book will do *ripping noises* Hey, where'd he go? What do you mean, I shouldn't rip book's pages out? What was wrong with her? You lilke that book? Okay, here's the page I ripped out from it. But you don't like the picture on the cover? Oh. Okay, I'll just rip all the pages out, and you can have those. *rip, rip, rip, rip, rip*

World's Worst

Post#58 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:57 am

World's worst video-game player
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

lord aelric

World's Worst

Post#59 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:43 am

My ex-girlfirend... for example:

ME: "No, not that button, remember when i said stay behind my guy and shoot your zappy thingeys at the bad guys"
HER: "Oooops"
ME: "*sighs* You killed me again, i sense a pattern forming"

World's Worst Cleric, Priest, Rabbi, Imam, Monk, Druid (choose according to faith/creed or lack thereof)

World's Worst

Post#60 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:32 am

"Ha! That's a load of codswallop" (rips out pages from the bible) "That just did not happen" "Who wrote this?" "As if...." (continues ripping pages out) "Do they think we are stupid?"

World's worst second hand car salesman

Return to “The Ivy Bush”