The Person Below Game

Tyrhael

The Person Below Game

Post#1 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:11 pm

Ok, here's a new game: I'll start by asking a question about the next poster, and the next poster will answer it and post their own question, which the next poster will answer, and so on. Please abide by the Forum rules.

I thought this was a good idea because it might help in getting to know some of the newbies (or simply other members), or allow lurkers to get others acquainted with them.

'K, here goes:

What's your favorite hobby?

LadyFeawen

The Person Below Game

Post#2 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:16 pm

oo that is a hard one, Arco! I love this game,btw,I've played it at some other forums...
I think my favorite hobby (or would that be thing to do?) is talking with my friends and family. That never gets old. :)
Ok, next question!
What is your favorite television show of all time :question:
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

tommie

The Person Below Game

Post#3 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:24 am

Another hard one. I really like "Friends", but I wouldn't call it my favourite TV-show of all time. I don't know if that's what you mean by TV-show, but whatever... :wink:

I'd say "Fawlty Towers" if I really had to pick one, but there are so many other great TV programmes I really don't know what to choose.

What is your favourite song at this moment :question:

I really like this game, by the way. :D

Tyrhael

The Person Below Game

Post#4 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:46 am

Hmm. I'd have to say Into the West (Annie Lennox), because I just listened to it.

What's your favorite color?
(And [u]please[/u], don't answer with "the color of Legolas' eyes.") :wink:

Stonehelm

The Person Below Game

Post#5 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:58 am

I am not much of a color person but I think I'll say that red is my favorite color. (That's not the color of Legolas's eyes is it?)

What is your favorite movie?
I will never raise the white flag.

tommie

The Person Below Game

Post#6 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:56 am

Thoughie again. At the moment that would be Two Brothers, because that's the last one I saw in the cinema and really liked. But of all time it's really hard to tell. I'd say Good Morning Vietnam or LOTR trilogy, but it's really really hard.

Ermmm...

Do you have any siblings?

rednell

The Person Below Game

Post#7 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:32 am

I have 3 brothers (only girl :babygurl: :grin: )and now that we are all adults, we get along extremely well. I would be lost without them.

What is your favorite children's story?

Vee

The Person Below Game

Post#8 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:39 am

As a child it was any of the Enid Blyton Adventure series and the Narnia Books.

As an adult it is The Selfish Giant by Oscar Wilde.

What do you like about your best friend?

sevrinn

The Person Below Game

Post#9 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:24 am

What I like about my best friend is her outlook on life, weve been through mnay years of ups and downs and she hasnt lost her smile yet!!

When was the last time you cried?
"....the wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears...."

tommie

The Person Below Game

Post#10 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:43 am

I have 3 brothers (only girl )and now that we are all adults, we get along extremely well. I would be lost without them.

We have more in common than I thought, Nell! I have three (older) brothers too! And since they are a lot older than me, we actually get along fine now that I'm a bit older too. :D

The last time I cried... I think that was about two weeks ago in the cinema, watching Two Brothers. I'm extremely sensitive these days. Don't know why, but I am. :)

How would you describe your character in three words?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”