The Person Below Game

elen

The Person Below Game

Post#1301 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:59 am

Yeah, I forgot also :hahaha: But when I woke up and realized I've got an hour more to sleep, I wasn't upset with that :cat: It's more interesting to forget it in spring...

What was (or is) your favourite subject at school and which one was your disaster?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#1302 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:07 pm

Favorite: Descriptive Geometry and Calculus
Horror: Sociology 101

Who was your favorite teacher?
'Share and enjoy'

ithil

The Person Below Game

Post#1303 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:54 am

as I'm still attending school, I can say who my favourite teacher is. I think it's my biology teacher Nadja Grill. she's most intelligent, she's also working in a museum, and she knows a great lot concerning biology. furthermore, she's really nice and a fair teacher.

are you good at telling jokes?

cloveress

The Person Below Game

Post#1304 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:15 am

No. my jokes are always so lame.

Do you wish you were good at telling jokes?

ithil

The Person Below Game

Post#1305 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:48 am

yes

how many languages do you speak?

eruwen

The Person Below Game

Post#1306 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:00 am

One fluently, and I bet you can guess which one that is. I can get by in German though, and I need a refresher course in Spanish, but could probably manage if German didn't keep popping into my head whenever I try to think of the Spanish pronouns. Ugh!

If you could live the rest of your life at one age in particular, how old would you want to be?

mellon

The Person Below Game

Post#1307 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:16 pm

Good question...30 is my answer
Do you see what my avatar is ?

elen

The Person Below Game

Post#1308 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:30 pm

Of course I do! It's really nice and quite logical - you're not in vain Mellon! They're opening!

Do you beleive in reincarnations?

mellon

The Person Below Game

Post#1309 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:33 pm

Im not sure , but I believe that theres something true to it
Do you have a soulmate ?

elen

The Person Below Game

Post#1310 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:13 pm

You read Richard Bach too? :D (I think he invented this word, please correct me if I'm wrong)
I think I've seen it somewhere in The Illusions. And his Jonathan Livingston Seagull is the one I adore!!

But to the question.I suppose I might answer "yes", although I don't think it has to be one soulmate for each person. Not at all. During my life I've met people with whom after talking for 10 minutes it could be seen that this person is my friend and we know each other better than with many others whom I knew for years.Those people are still my friends and I hope will remain,although some of them are very far from me geographically. I've counted. I can name 4 such people. And 3 of them are men, although I'm meaning friendship and nothing more.

And do you beleive in friendship between a man and a woman?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”