mellon

The Person Below Game

Post#2001 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:56 am

Try to figure it out by myself :)
What's your favourite jewellery ?

Loss

The Person Below Game

Post#2002 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:20 am

probably my necklace that i friend bought me, its a red stone with a rune on it, then it would be my preciousssssssssssssss ring

What do you think of Adam Sandler and his films??? i love them

mellon

The Person Below Game

Post#2003 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:50 am

I think some of them are good , specially 50 first dates with Drew Barrymore
What kind of salad do you like`?

galenhir

The Person Below Game

Post#2004 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:50 am

The kind that is still green.

Do you think it is good to fear?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#2005 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:06 pm

Yes, otherwise the human race would not have lasted long against all the 'lions and tigers and bears, Oh My!.' Let alone the sabre tooth tigers or dinosaurs (I know, I know they didn't coexist). The fearless would have picked-up a fallen branch and said, "Shoo!" and been mauled to death and probably eaten, Instead the fearful cried out, "Run away! Run away!" and lived yet another day to give the critturs a second chance on the morrow.

Have you ever caught a fish? Expound on the subject.
'Share and enjoy'

arwen evenstar

The Person Below Game

Post#2006 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:16 pm

nope i haven't, which is really pathetic when u consider i've been fishing w/ my fam since before i can remember. They always either get away or i'm not there and someone else pulls it in, which doesn't really count. I was once so determined to catch a fish i spent almost 8 hours sitting with my pole and still managed to not get a single bite. =P Its always been a bit of a sore spot and i've since retired fishing for sunbathing in a boat and letting the poor fish live.

have you seen the new Pirates movie?

mellon

The Person Below Game

Post#2007 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:02 am

Sure have :) I love the costumes and the special effects they've made for this one !! And of course Johnny Depp is doing such a great job as CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
What are your plans for today ?

Naira

The Person Below Game

Post#2008 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:51 am

It's already about 5pm over here, so here's what I've done today - I have three morning classes, so I got up early to go to uni. After class, I had lunch with my friends and had some group discussions for assignments. Then I went to the comp lab to complete my part for my assignment and also come online (right now). After this, I'm going to my dorm to take a shower and rest. Then I'm cooking for dinner, do my homework for tomorrow, go online for a while, read a few more chapters of the book I'm currently reading and then sleep.

My life is so boring, lol.

Have you ever thought about changing your career? Or have you changed jobs before?
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me"

Lemaly Orangeflower

The Person Below Game

Post#2009 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:41 am

Well...that's a tricky little question. I'm fresh out of college, and still trying to find a job that doesn't include saying "would you like to supersize that?". I have changed 'jobs' before, but I still have to find a 'career' then, I'll let you know! :elfbiggrin:

do you sometimes feel lonely, even though there are a lot of people around you?

Daisy Burrows

The Person Below Game

Post#2010 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:12 am

Oh, yes. Sometimes I feel so lonely, even when I'm in my room and my family is at home talking, laughing, etc. And there are the moments when I feel extremely lonely (with my feelings, moods, thoughts) however I know, that I have friends and a loving family.

Do you like poetry? Who is your favourite poet?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”