Inwe

The Person Below Game

Post#2052 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:39 pm

Anywhere with my friends.

Do you think you can sing?

arwen evenstar

The Person Below Game

Post#2053 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:41 pm

yeah...and if I can't sing after 8 years of private lessons and performing constantly even still then i really wish someone would slap me upside the head and point it out.... =P

Do you enjoy going to rodeos or even know what a rodeo is?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#2054 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:04 pm

I've attended a few in my time. I remember back in High School I went to one in Lind, Washington with a couple buddies and it was cold, windy, and rainy. The best thing about it was the hot dogs that only cost 50 cents each and really warmed us up. I ate three of them that gloomy afternoon. We always went to the rodeo at our county fair each year too, but never made it to the Pendleton Roundup or the Omak Stampede.

I like watching the bull-riding best, though the calf-roping and bull doging and barebackriding are also exciting. Barrel-riding is rather ho-hum as far as I'm concerned.

Do you ever watch NASCAR on TV or in person; or even care or know what it is?

'Share and enjoy'

mellon

The Person Below Game

Post#2055 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:49 am

I know what it is but it's not my favourite thing to watch:)When I was young I went to Sweden with friends and watch my friends father in DRAGRACING That's the closest I've seen cars in puplic:)
Do you visit Zoos'?

Tinúviel

The Person Below Game

Post#2056 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:54 am

Not often, I don't like seeing animals in cages and most zoos aren't up to standard.

If, for no particular reason, you start to think of an old friend, you wonder how they're doing, but you haven't spoken to them in ages, do you call them?

mellon

The Person Below Game

Post#2057 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:22 am

Sometimes I do ..but the funny thing is that old friends never seem to disappear
What's is your favourite animal ?

cloveress

The Person Below Game

Post#2058 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:07 am

Ooo, it's a hard question... but I think I like thrushes most. But it is rather ironic that my second favourite animal just so happens to be the cat.

Can you give me any inspiration for a paper on politics and cultural changes and continuities in the Gupta India?

Loss

The Person Below Game

Post#2059 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:33 am

i dont think i can give you inspiration, but the culture of the place is interesting to some but try this Gupta Empire (you probably know this anyway :orcsmilie:

Is it possible to cry under water???

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#2060 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:53 pm

Not really, for as soon as you snort, you get a snoot full of chlorinated water that sets off the sinuses and you have to come up for air and relief from the pain.

Where did you get that hat? Not wearing one, then where did you put that hat? Didn't have one, then what have you got against hats?
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”