The Person Below Game

leelee

The Person Below Game

Post#2501 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:15 am

hmm, well besides the LOTR, I would most definitely say the rather darkish black and white from the fourties and fifties like Casa Blanca,Rebecca, The Maltese Falcon, that sort of thing.

Nineri, you are only fifteen, I can't believe it. cyberspace can be very deceiving!

Would you rather go floating along on a Gondola or go wind surfing?

laurelindhe ilmarin

The Person Below Game

Post#2502 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:27 pm

Ah, Gondola. But I do not necessarily have to be in Venice to do so, just somewhere that there's a nice, long, peaceful river, where the current picks up every now and then over tiny rapids, just to keep me on my toes...not sure if anyone's ever gone over rapids in a Gondola before...I'd try.

What would you do if someone handed you a check for a hundred thousand smackeroos?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#2503 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:31 pm

I'd find out what strings were attached before accepting it and then I'd run it through my bank to see if it was real before I started spending any of it.

Where will you be vacationing this Spring/Summer?
'Share and enjoy'

mellon

The Person Below Game

Post#2504 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:59 am

This spring I will go to Germany/Poland/Prague with my daughter and Rafael to visit some of the concentration camps during the second world war
And during summer we have rented a big house in Denmark:)
Do you often buy souvenirs ?

leelee

The Person Below Game

Post#2505 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:33 am

When I get tokens of places they are usually for someone else to have that does not travel. I myself am a minimilist and no Hobbit! As for that other question, may that happen to me, I can use all the extra money I can get for my street work with the poor and homeless.We pay everything from our own pockets. I wish I might catch a wee leprachaun and make him bless me pockets with neverending tooneys!

If you could have just one th ing to memorialize you for future generations what would that be?

celebrian_nenharma

The Person Below Game

Post#2506 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:47 pm

If I could have something to memorialize me for the generations to come, it would definitely be a composition for a symphonic orchestra.
A song lasts forever. ^^

Have you ever had a favorite movie that made you cry, and cry, and cry...and it always made you sad when you watched it, but yet it was still your favorite??

leelee

The Person Below Game

Post#2507 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:28 am

oh Celebrian that is such a good choice, you are correct music does last forever.

I have about three or four movies that, no matter how hard I try and no matter how many times I have viewed them DO make me weep until I feel exhausted and are and will probably always be my favorite movies.

If you could have a chance encounter with any mortal, alive or dead, for just one hour, who would that person be and why would you choose h im or her?

leelee

The Person Below Game

Post#2508 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:49 am

I think my question was too boring,so I will answer myself.
I would choose ST. Thomas More because of his grace,marvellous love and kindness and because he stood up against a tyrant and murderer who abused the laws of God, creating new in effect to allow him to murder wives and wed others. More paid with his life and I love that even at the very terrible end he forgave everyone and told those responsible for getting him up to the scaffold and down that because of being in the tower and being exceedingly weak he would appreciate if they could help him up the stairs. He then said that after he was beheaded he would get himself back down the stairs as best h e could!

What is your favorite place to go when you are feeling stressed and in need of something to lift you up?

laurelindhe ilmarin

The Person Below Game

Post#2509 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:06 pm

Actually, it's either out by the foothills of the Superstition Mountains, in a town called Gold Canyon, where it is pristine views of the jagged cliffs, giant Saguaro cacti, and sacred native American grounds, or in my own home, immersed in bubble bath in my deep tub, with classical music playing in the background loudly enough that I can't hear the bickering and rowdiness of my kids for a half-hour. Bliss.

Do you enjoy real, honest-to-goodness camping, tent-and-sleeping-bag-and dutch-oven-over-an-open-fire-type camping, without hardly any modern amenities?

leelee

The Person Below Game

Post#2510 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:44 pm

I absolutely love nature and the out of doors. I go for very long walks.
But as to what you asked, although every one I know would say a resounding YES, I must admit that to me roughing it is having to stay in only a four star hotel!.
I can not bear anything like that. I have a sore back, eaten by bugs, always remember something I left behind and need, feel confined and trapped, miss my own shower and on and on and on.If I go out in the foresty bits I cannot go any rougher than a very well made and lovely cabin with all the amenities.
I lived near the Three Sisters Mountains once , the house was so enormous we could play games in the living room. The place was all log style, huge porch where the squirrels came to eat and we lived right across the highway from an honest to goodness trading post/dry goods store.
I could step right outside and view the craggy forboding Three Sisters and I could walk about twenty feet across our backyard and watch the train thunder by.
That was enough for a lifetime.

If you could only have one source of entertainment, such as teli or books or music, only ONE, what would that be?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”