The Person Below Game

arwen evenstar

The Person Below Game

Post#2551 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:45 am

Last night to see Grindhouse for the third time!!! i adore tarantino and rodriguez.

How is it possible to have hayfever even though there's a foot of snow outside?

Thorin Oakenshield

The Person Below Game

Post#2552 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:49 am

can't remember. i watch most of the films on dvd at home.

when was the last time you stuffed yourself with food more without worrying about yourself?
The Old that is Strong does not Wither.

Sian

The Person Below Game

Post#2553 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:22 pm

Probably Easter dinner, we had a good beef roast. I can't say I eat healthy but i don't like feeling stuffed so i don't do this often.

Do you feel that you trust other people readily or do you tend to be suspicious of strangers?

Idril

The Person Below Game

Post#2554 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:06 pm

i think i dont trust people easily. when you least expect it a knife will be deep in your back.

what book are you reading now or have you just finished (if you got the children of hurin already dont count it!)?

leelee

The Person Below Game

Post#2555 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:34 pm

About three and a half years ago, that is because I have been working with an abused and detached child that came to me as an infant and through hard work she came to trust me so I have not been able to leave her for anything except to pop to the store; she was abandoned and that would frighten her. However next week as a matter of fact I am planning on taking her to a movie. That should be interesting since she interacts with the teli by talking back and dancing. hmmm. I am already starting to feel nervous!

When is the last time you made some popcorn and sat with the fam, whatever that is to you and just talked or watched a great movie?

Thorin Oakenshield

The Person Below Game

Post#2556 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:34 am

I seldom do that. most of the time its either a conversation or a movie with my brother or my mother but not both at the same time. For one my mother seldom watches tv except her 6.30pm programs. ;)

When was the last time you got completely drunk?

leelee

The Person Below Game

Post#2557 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:06 pm

Because I have a street, well for lack of better word, ministry, therefore I don't drink in order to be an example to them.
However, several years ago, my brother Nelson came breezing into town from way way way up north where he has to take a plane, then h elicopter to get to his camp. He wanted to go to a very beautiful pub and he made me come. Once there he asked me what I wanted to drink and would not take no for an answer.(He is Irish to the core, I am adopted and Jewish but with Celtic -Jewish ancestry). He ordered an entire pitcher of Strawberry daquiri's for me. The first tasted so lovely and I chugged them down. After about five minutes I ran to the people at the next table whom I did not know and told them to be calm. I said that the doors were all missing but for them not to panic, my brother would do something. I was totally bombed.
My brother was talking to someone and looked over and noticed me sitting on the table of the poor couple who he said had their hands over their mouths to keep from screaming in laughter.
He slung me right over h is shoulder and as we headed for the exit I shouted "it's a miracle, the doors are back.' The room exploded into shouts of hysterical laughter. Much more than that I don't remember. I never drank after that. blush blush blush

Do you prefer quiet dinners for just a couple or loud boisterous dinners with a kazillion people?

Fionwë Urion

The Person Below Game

Post#2558 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:13 am

Well, that depends on who would be there.

Have you been to a dance recently? Last night, my family went to a barn dance hosted by some friends. I have to say, honestly, that I have never had so much fun before. Nor have I ever met a person before that I like so much as the girl I met there and danced with. :inlove: :wink:

Thorin Oakenshield

The Person Below Game

Post#2559 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:35 am

Nope. Hop you don't leave us for her fionwe ;) but wish you best of luck :orcthumbs:

Do you like going to discos?

leelee

The Person Below Game

Post#2560 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:43 pm

When I was still teaching modern interpretive dance, every now and then the classes would go to a disco and it was hilariously good fun. People are so much fun to watch and study and the varied ways people have of interpreting the music they hear into dance is the best ever. I love love love those discos!

Thorin by your questions you sound more intriguing every post.

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator, if so , were you frightened?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”