The Person Below Game

Lemaly Orangeflower

The Person Below Game

Post#2851 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:51 am

I do actually. I spent all day yesterday playing some beach volleyball with my friends! Good times!

Do you have long hair?

mellon

The Person Below Game

Post#2852 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:54 am

Not really .but not short either .. I just coloured it an hour ago :) Dark brown almost black
Have you ever done somethinhg crazy with your hair ?

Sian

The Person Below Game

Post#2853 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:14 am

Yes, at least I think it was crazy. Shortly after I was married I got the notion that I needed to look 'grown up' so I cut my hair short-ish and got a frizzy perm. I shudder at the pictures of me from then! I've come to my senses since and have it back to its normal long plainishness with a little grey at the sides.

Do you suffer from motion sickness and can you describe your worst experience with it?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#2854 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:44 pm

When I was a kid, I could ride one revolution on those kiddie merry-go-rounds in the park, the kind you push to get started, and I'd be sick to my stomachfor the rest of the day. I've never been car or air sick and have only been at sea in a submarine in calm waters, so I don't know if I'm suseptable to seasickness. Still my eyes and tummy have gotten upset when I tried to play both Decent and Doom on my computer, the images spinning by so fast got to me; so I'm probably suseptable to sea sickness after all.

How flights have you made in airplanes?
'Share and enjoy'

Lemaly Orangeflower

The Person Below Game

Post#2855 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:16 am

i haven't flown on a plane at all. My parents weren't the traveling type, and I'm super poor!

Do you have a cat?

Sian

The Person Below Game

Post#2856 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:13 am

No, husband is allergic to cats.

What are you allergic to?

mellon

The Person Below Game

Post#2857 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:54 am

Nothing
Do you often go camping ?

laurelindhe ilmarin

The Person Below Game

Post#2858 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:14 pm

I haven't been camping since I was about ten years old. I would really love to take my kids camping soon, though. I do not mean going to a cabin or in a motorhome somewhere, but real camping that involves a humongous tent, lanterns, outdoor cooking gear such as cast-iron dutch ovens, fishing poles, sleeping bags, mosquito repellant, flashlights and a couple of flints to start a fire. That, to me, is true camping and one of life's simple pleasures.

Did you have an imaginary friend as a child, and if so, what was their name and what were they like?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#2859 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:48 pm

Yes, my imaginary friend was called 'Mr. Useful' and he'd do jobs for my mother that I'd never touch, the silly git. Looking back from a distance of over sixty years, I think my mother conned me into doing those jobs by saying, 'Do you suppose you or Mr. Useful would mind drying the dishes for me tonight?' And then I'd say, 'Well I'd rather not do that job, but I suppose Mr. Useful would do it for you,' and the dishes would get dried.

Do you have anything special planned for the weekend?
'Share and enjoy'

tarí tinúviel

The Person Below Game

Post#2860 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:43 am

Yeah... getting ready for a new school year

are you going to force somebody to do what you want?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”