The Person Below Game

turgon anwamane

The Person Below Game

Post#2901 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:04 pm

A nice run where I can reflect upon myself and relaxe.

what is you're proffession?

leelee

The Person Below Game

Post#2902 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:06 pm

I am a free lance writer and illustrator, but I also work with battered, at risk and harmed children.And I am painfully slowly working my way into law, I want to help those with no means to help themselves or prove their innocence because they cannot afford DNA tests.

What is the tallest building you have ever been in and how did you feel once you reached the top?

leelee

The Person Below Game

Post#2903 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:16 am

I love decorating and painting and using all manner of techniques, mostly ancient ones to get the look of ancient Jerusalem or Africa or England. As a matter of fact I used to continually change things so much people teased me and said it was a good thing they weren't blind, they would be killed trying to get around!

Do you like fresh mountain air or air from the seaside ?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#2904 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:05 pm

I love the smell of pine and hate the smell of the beach; though not enough to refrain from also vacationing at the latter. There is a Douglas Fir tree outside my window and it really looks ratty the poor thing; about a quarter of its branches have red needles that are gently falling in the light breeze of this blue skied summer day. There is a shorter vine maple behind it and just behind that are two magnificent tall yellow cedars.

Do you get cabin fever during the grey days of winter?
'Share and enjoy'

leelee

The Person Below Game

Post#2905 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:21 am

No not really, the time goes by so quickly for me. And if I just have to get out I can open the door and in the very back yard is a mini forest of pines and a steep walk to the top , carefully though, to the top of the pine ridge so very very high up.That's enough excitment for me and I gladly go back into the cozy house.
You have a cedar tree, oh I love them.

Have you ever found a pearl in an oyster?

Fionwë Urion

The Person Below Game

Post#2906 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:58 pm

Alas, that has not been my fortune yet, though I hope it may be someday.

Have you started school yet?

Sian

The Person Below Game

Post#2907 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:17 pm

No, I'm not in school. Our son is in university and his classes have started so we don't see much of him for awhile.

Is there anything in your life that leaves you with feelings of bitterness? ( I hope the answer is no!

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#2908 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:23 pm

No, I'm a cheerful person and try not to harbor resentment for any slights whether actual or perceived.

What have you done trying to improve the environment?
'Share and enjoy'

rafael

The Person Below Game

Post#2909 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:48 am

I've stayed inside for long periods, just to improve the outside world and to save neighbours from my snappy answers!

Is it possible for you to harvest anything from mother Nature this fall; for example berries, nuts or mushroom?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#2910 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:10 pm

No, this year's winter wheat crop has already been harvested and sold (for a goodly price too). I suppose I could go into the woods and and pick filberts (hazel nuts), but I'm not about to, nor various the greens that could be turned into salads if one was versed in which were edible, which were tasty, and which were non-toxic.

Have you eaten the prescribed amount of fruits and vegetables today?
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”