The Person Below Game

cloveress

The Person Below Game

Post#2951 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:04 am

My daydreams are never consistent. I dream about some schoolgirl crush, and then, some victorious moment of winning a race or something. And then, I find my mind wandering over to those lovely maples in autumn. And the sky, of coruse. And tehn,I'd start wondering about global warming. And how the sky'll be miserable thereafter. And I'll wonder if I should count the stars so that I could measure how fast they disappear, but then I'd remember how hard it is to count them.... Yes, my daydreams are just rambles... but they're mostly peaceful rambles.

Do you get very upset when someone is late for an appointment?

maydmarion

The Person Below Game

Post#2952 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:41 pm

Yes - I'm a recepionist in a Hospital so it's very annoying but I do understand things happen it's just that I get this every day! I hate being late myself - I end up always being early!

Can you stand up for yourself if you have to take a faulty item back to a shop

mellon

The Person Below Game

Post#2953 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:10 pm

Oh Yes .I have done that a few times , specially shoes for my kids that doesn't work after a day or tecnical things that doesn't work when it suppose to
I hate being late myself - I end up always being early!

Mee too , Maydmarion:)
What will you be doing in 5 years from now ?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#2954 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:56 pm

Working the Planet-Tolien forum: the Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise. :elfbiggrin:

Where's Waldo?
'Share and enjoy'

leelee

The Person Below Game

Post#2955 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:23 am

I have always wondered if under that dwarvish persona, there beat the heart of one who had come from over the sea and is very wise. And if that is so, then you will be here on Planet-Tolkien w hen the rest of us have gone back to dust and ashes.
Alas, creeks always rise at some point unless y ou have beavers.

Have you ever sat to a fine dinner at the top of a very tall building such as the Chrysler building?

Sian

The Person Below Game

Post#2956 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:17 pm

My husband did take me to dinner in the resturant at the top of a building in St Louis before we were married. I don't remember the name of the building but the restaurant rotated so you got a 360 degree view of the city that was pretty spectacular.

Are you handy with power tools?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#2957 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:44 pm

I used to be: I've made fancy shelving, boxes, wainscoating, picture frames, and bunkbeds back in the good old days, but when my ex-wife moved me out I only kept my drill and scrollsaw. For a few years after I made HO model train cars and structures from stripwood and tiny metal parts the passenger cars were beautiful. I also kitbashed the steam engines to pull them, but I never had a layout on which to run them. Then I bought my Commodore 64 and that was that.

How good a cook are you?

'Share and enjoy'

maydmarion

The Person Below Game

Post#2958 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:46 am

Pretty good actually - especially making something out of nothing and chucking things in pan and seeing what comes out :)

Are you the sort of person who always offers to help?

mellon

The Person Below Game

Post#2959 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:58 pm

Pretty much yes, depends on the situation and if I'm able to help or not
I don't stand people treat other people bad so I try to stop that kind of behaviour and of course I offer my help to carry bags or give my seat away to elderly people
When was the last time you made someone smile?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#2960 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:16 pm

This morning when my daughter opened her birthday card and shared it around her office. It was a funny one.

How often do you eat fish?
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”