The Person Below Game

aragorn's lady

The Person Below Game

Post#3001 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:15 pm

This is tougher than I thought...I'd say its a tie between 3 differant ones: bean & bacon,clam chowder,and split pea & ham. :elfwink: What is your favorite seasonal food served for Thanksgiving Day ?

maydmarion

The Person Below Game

Post#3002 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:07 pm

Well I've never had a Thanksgiving Dinner but I love Turkey so........Turkey - but I don't know what else you would have at this meal. I'd have sausage meat stuffing, brussel sprouts, yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes....oh it sounds like a Christmas dinner, my favourite.

Do you eat meat or are you a vegetarian - if a vegetarian what would you eat at the 2 celebration dinners mentioned above?

Sian

The Person Below Game

Post#3003 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:33 pm

I'm not a vegetarian but if I was I think I'd try substituting macaroni and cheese for the turkey and finish off with our usual accompaniments of cranberry sauce (Aunt Martha's recipe) mashed potatoes, candied sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, green beans or broccoli, rolls and pumpkin pie with heaps of whipped cream.

Next person, what's your favorite holiday meal?

maydmarion

The Person Below Game

Post#3004 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:22 am

Oh.................Christmas of course.....l..o..l.......... :wavingsanta;

What's you're favourite thread on PT

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#3005 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:18 pm

Currently it is Wheel of Tolkien.

Where do/did you go to school?
'Share and enjoy'

maydmarion

The Person Below Game

Post#3006 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:28 am

I went to St Pius X Catholic School then went to St John Payne Catholic Secondary School - now you know why I wanted to be a Nun :hahaha: - both my daughters went to both these schools but they didn't want to be Nuns :hahaha:

Were you or are you one of the popular kids in school (I think this peer thingy happens at ALL schools all over the world!

Sian

The Person Below Game

Post#3007 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:39 pm

No, not me. I was always too shy and got picked on a lot in junior high. You're right, the peer stuff does happen pretty much all over.

If you could live in the past, where and when would it be?

maydmarion

The Person Below Game

Post#3008 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:43 pm

Has to be Middle Earth way back in History - or when people could see the (us :hahaha: ) fairies :mad2:

Do you take vitamins, pro-biotic drinks etc.... and/or alternative medicinal remedies

aragorn's lady

The Person Below Game

Post#3009 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:41 pm

Yes, I do take a daily vitamin plus calcium. A natural remedy I use is Mullein leaves( crushed in a capsule), and drink lots of water, to relieve chest/lung congestion. :elf: If you could buy anything in Middle Earth with mithril, what would it be?

leelee

The Person Below Game

Post#3010 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:27 pm

Lothlorien hands down. sigh............

Have you any first or second edition books of authors like Tolkien, Daphne du Maurier, Tolstoy, or whomever. If so , how did you obtain it, them?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”