The Person Below Game

Thinker

The Person Below Game

Post#3301 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:18 pm

here in Sri Lanka we haven't any of those seasons..... :smoke:

Have you got these four seasons(Summer,Winter,Spring,Autumn) in your country? :elfbiggrin:

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#3302 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Yes, Winter: November through February colder and wettest with a smidgen of snow; Spring: March through June warming and wet; Summer: July through August warmest and dry; and Autumn: September and October cooling and wetter.

Where you live Is it always warm and it rains and shines each day except when major storms blow through?
'Share and enjoy'

Thinker

The Person Below Game

Post#3303 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:01 am

here we have Rainy+Sunny+Warm+Shine .....fortunately we haven't affected from any major storm......
unfortunately we have affected from T-Sunami....but not the Province which i live. :mad2:

Did your country affect from T-Sunami?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#3304 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:56 pm

After the great Alaskan earthquake on Good Friday 1964, our Pacific coast experienced a tsunami with some devastation and loss of life in Oregon. Washington, my state just to the north of Oregon, has experienced them historically, but not recently as our recorded history here is only about 300 years old and the dating of the native Americans history is basically speculation; all we can go by is carbon dating excavations when we find them. Our scientists just found the skeleton of a whole mastodon on the shoreline of the Columbia River between these two states. It was probably killed and buried by the massive flood that occurred some 10,000 years ago when a glacial dam broke at the end of the last Ice Age in what is now Montana, two states to the east. This flood wasn't a tsunami, but the flood wall was estimated to be two hundred feet high in some areas which scoured out new canyons and scab-lands in its passing. Here endeth the lesson.

Now I've forgotten the topic; assuming it is 'The Person Below: What do you want to become when you grow up, if you haven't already?
'Share and enjoy'

Thinker

The Person Below Game

Post#3305 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:42 pm

i would like to be a scientist...... :elfbiggrin:

How many pets did you had when your little?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#3306 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Always a cat; sometimes a dog; once a hamster; and a couple parakeets. We also had non-pets: a cow for milking; and calves for eating; plus a few chickens and once or twice a pig for eating.

Can you see the ocean or sea, or a mountain from your house?
'Share and enjoy'

Loss

The Person Below Game

Post#3307 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:31 pm

I live on a hill, so I see quite a few other hills, but no mountains or seas. Which is strange considering, where I live I am a few miles from The Docks, which, in turn, are another few miles away from the sea...

The question which you are about to ask, what made you think of that question?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#3308 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:30 pm

I couldn't think of another question, so I decided to regurgitate the previous one.

The question which you are about to ask, what made you think of that question?
'Share and enjoy'

Thinker

The Person Below Game

Post#3309 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:16 am

this is some kind of a stupid Question :orchuh: .......actually i haven't got any good one to ask so i will ask some thing related to LOSS

Will Hobbits welcome a Nazgul to stay with them for two days or more :orcsmilie: ?if you don't mind, what do you think about this question? :elfbiggrin:

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#3310 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:31 pm

I don't think so...not even if the Nazgul was Loss. Well maybe if they had the Lady's Starglass to counter-balance the Nazgul's fearsome aura they might get through an afternoon tea together, but not an afterdark gathering.

Do you like or have you even eaten bluberry pancakes? Yummy! : :angel:

'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”