The Person Below Game

Fornad

The Person Below Game

Post#3601 » Fri May 14, 2010 1:45 pm

A house with a garden.

Putting in my own two cents here; PJ won the 'Best Director' Oscar, which GL didn't. So that's what the Academy thinks...

Next likes the actor and presenter Stephen Fry.

rho

The Person Below Game

Post#3602 » Fri May 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Yes I do, he's charismatic and funny while at the same time, withdrawn and introverted. His sexuality and mental issues just add to his persona (in a positive way)

Next has been to a live theater performance

Cheesy....We all tend to agree that bookshops and libraries shouldn't jam Sci Fi and Fantasy together, they're completely apposite ends of the story tree (though there has been a few successful morphs, HeMan comes to mind) so how can you compare two very different directors, with completely different ways of telling a story. Gorge Lucas has been round a lot longer than PJ, and has had a lot of experience, but you cannot deny than PJ and long with his wife Fran and co script writer Phillipa Boynes make a good team. It all comes down to personal preference, personally I prefer PJ, the first 3 SW were OK but the last 3 didn't do it for me at all.

The Cheesey

The Person Below Game

Post#3603 » Fri May 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Actually, I agree that the last 4 Star wars films are too SFX based (even though one is animated), and george lucas has also ruined Indiana Jones (Aliens?!). You win.

But the Star Wars films are better than the LOTR Trilogy.

I have been to a few pantomimes, and seen 4 school productions, but thats it.

Next agrees that casting someone who can't act or sing as the main character in a school play, just because she is ginger is stupid.

Because this is what happened when my primary school did 'Annie'.

I have nothing against ginger people, but the fact they casted her because she was ginger was just dumb IMO.

Fornad

The Person Below Game

Post#3604 » Fri May 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Well, Surivan, saying which films are better is just a matter of opinion. I personally prefer the LotR films, since I feel they have a deeper plot and storyline than Star Wars, as well as having that sense of visual and audial masterpiece that Star Wars had for it's time but doesn't now. Anyway, they are still both great films.

If she was cast solely for her hair colour, I suppose that might have been a bit biased, but I'm sure she has some level of acting ability!

Next sometimes spends long periods of time in the woods or other natural places.

The Cheesey

The Person Below Game

Post#3605 » Fri May 14, 2010 4:26 pm

She couldn't act for her life though.

I cycle through a wood thing to get to school, and spend a lot of time on fields playing rugby, so yeah.

Next uses a car to get to work/school.

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#3606 » Fri May 14, 2010 7:49 pm

In one of eight apartments in a single building; in a complex that has A through M similar buildings that are hidden away amongst the Red Cedar, Vine Maple, and Douglas Fir trees, and I'm one-half mile from the main drag, so it is mostly quiet, except for the occasional emergency vehicle.

Oops, wrong question, I forgot I had to back up a page to read all of today's posts and then forgot to come back here.

No, I used to drive; then I started taking a cab to work; now I am riding in a wheel chair taxi, but am trying to get signed up to the county's transit access program, which will come to my door and be much less expensive.

Can you see a tree via your living room window?
'Share and enjoy'

Loss

The Person Below Game

Post#3607 » Sat May 15, 2010 7:16 am

I can, the neighbours across have one next to their drive, I don't know it's name, but it hangs over on the pavement. Quite a few are along the road, different ones too.

Juggling :juggling: or Magic Tricks :flamejump:?

Sian

The Person Below Game

Post#3608 » Sat May 15, 2010 1:38 pm

No, I'm too much of a klutz.

Next, do you currently have some type of bandage on a finger or toe?

grondmaster

The Person Below Game

Post#3609 » Sat May 15, 2010 3:56 pm

No luckily, not since last week when they poked my finger for a blood test to ensure my blood was thin enough toward helping prevent stroke.

When was the last time you went dancing?
'Share and enjoy'

The Cheesey

The Person Below Game

Post#3610 » Sat May 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Never

When was the last time you saw a circus?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”