The Person Below Game

celebriannenharma

The Person Below Game

Post#951 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:40 am

Wow. Favorite song ever? That's hard... Well, recently my favorite song is Into the West, performed by Annie Lennox. It makes me want to cry every time! :(

If your opinion, what is the most fascinating culture in the world, where is it, and why?

arwen evenstar

The Person Below Game

Post#952 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:09 pm

"one must always choose the lesser of two weevils." from master and commander. My friend and i always tease each other with that when the other is trying to make a decision.

What's your favorite vacation spot that's at a body of water?

eruwen

The Person Below Game

Post#953 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:23 pm

I love any vacation spot that is at a body of water...well, as long as it is warm! The Red Sea is one of the best places I have been to though. Oh, Nevis is very nice as well.

If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? (Past or present.)

Lemaly Orangeflower

The Person Below Game

Post#954 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:16 pm

Most of the traditional tribes in Africa that haven't been corrupted by modern western culture. They're pretty cool and I like the way they look on life. Some of the things they do is weird, but I like their philosophies. They're so interesting!

What is your all time favorite movie quote? Where is it from, and what does it mean to you?

:moderator: Grondy merely edited the above to remove the sting, hopefully without changing the intent of the author.

anatea(seajewel)

The Person Below Game

Post#955 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:21 am

I would change my location, and although I love my county, it does not offer the best choices and it is pretty hard to live here wanting to become something greater.

If a genie could grant you one wish, what would you wish for?

celebriannenharma

The Person Below Game

Post#956 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:57 pm

I would wish for... "World Peace." (like on Ms. Congeniality) :) That's be a good one, but... No, actually. I would make a wish to stop world hunger and starvation. It's just terrible to think about and makes me want to cry... :(

What is your desktop wallpaper on your computer?

mellon

The Person Below Game

Post#957 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:33 pm

Rigth now its a Lovely picture taking in portugal of our 4 children
Whats your favourite outfit?

arwen evenstar

The Person Below Game

Post#958 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:01 pm

black capri's, black tank and a black sweater with a pirate-costumed skull.

What's your fav. disney movie?

celebriannenharma

The Person Below Game

Post#959 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:17 pm

Wow. That really is a tough one... I've seen them all about 20 times. My favorite would have to be The Nightmare Before Christmas. It's not done directly through Disney, but by Touchstone Pictures, a branch from Disney. I've seen it about a million times! :D

Do you have a county fair in your area? Tell about it. (ex. what to do, eat, or ride there) (The reason I'm asking is because the Warren County Fair is here this week and it is so much fun!)

Lemaly Orangeflower

The Person Below Game

Post#960 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:11 pm

Yes, we do have a county fair (many of them in fact)...mainly in the fall after school starts up again. There are lots of rides like the Zipper (best ride in couty fair history!!!), the Octopus, the Scrambler, Salt and Pepper Shakers, and some that i don't normally ride. Those are the most thrill-seeking-ish rides, and I don't ride many of the others. There are lots of games...the Strongman game, Fishing, Darts, pop the balloon, balancing games, the one where you get the ring over the bottle neck, the basketball in the peach basket one....lots of fun, money wasting events. There's lots of vedors where you can get nice "brand" name clothing, paintings, lots of food...fun things like that. I like to go to the fairs, but i like going to amusement parks better. The roller-coasters are just so much more fun at Paramount Canada's Wonderland (if you're ever in Ontario it is THE place to go, SOoooOOO much fun!!! :) )

if you were a talented artist, what would your first famous artwork? and what would you name it?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”