Merry Making at Rivendel (story board)

grondmaster

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Elladan smiled and said, "I suggest we do nothing, we can get a tax write-off the first year he is gone, and if he isn't back the following year we stand to inherit a bundle."

"Oh, he'll be back in under two weeks." promised Elrohir, "He's so old and desiccated already, that Ungoliant will throw him back as a lost cause. There is no way she can suck blood out of that turnip!"

Arwen looked at her brothers with disgust. "You guys never appreciated Daddy," she said, "you're just jealous 'cause he loved me the mostest."
'Share and enjoy'

Allyssa

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

fortunately for all, the person elfknapped was not the real Elrond, but an actor from a recent movie adaptation doing an impersonation.

The real Elrond steps out of the corner in which he was hiding....

"Well, I am glad that wasn't me.... Now where are the wine barrels, I'm set to get plastered tonight..."

Elrond staggered over to where a voluptuous
elf-maiden was pouring some alcoholic murivor into a large tankard marked with the elf rune E.

Elladan and Elrohir look disapointed and Arwen looks confused.
"May the Angels Guide"

PlasticSquirrel

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

He put on his shades, and strutted across the room to Alyssa
"Hey there pretty lady, you ever met a real elf before? You know it's true what they say about us don't you? Things only improve with age"
At this point, one of the decorations fell off the wall laughing it's a*se off at the cheap lines, it was plastic and rodent-esque, and was very happy to land in the punch.
"Who let that little dastard in here!" stormed Elrond, who was very unhappy to have the moment ruined like that.
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Ungoliant

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Darkness descended suddenly on Rivendell, and everyone screamed in terror.

"Help!" Elrond's muffled cry could be heard in the gloom.

The cloud lifted, and everyone looked around. There was no sign of Elrond! In his place stood a pile of leaves and a chewed bubblegum.

"Relics from the Two Trees of Valinor!" cried an Elf. "This can only mean one thing - that evil Ungoliant Gloomweaver has Elfnapped Elrond!"

"Oh no!" cried Arwen. "Poor daddy - what do we do?"

Eryan

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

At the same moment a small wolly haired figure popped out from a large hobbit-hole in the corner of the hall
"Where is Merry?" piped a small voice.
"Why, it's Pippin!" exclaimed Arwen "Why do you think that Merry will be here, my dear hobbit?"
"Well" stammered Pippin and blushed "Somebody told me that the title of this story is "Merry making in Rivendell", so I naturally thought..."
"And you were right!" shouted the Plastic Squirrel and tore away his ears, teeth and large fluffy tail made of a particularly bright orange plastic "It's me! We Tooks and Brandybucks will never miss such an occasion to drink the best miruvor in the Middle Earth!"

Allyssa

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Things seemed to be gettin a little too quiet, so Elrond (the real one) started a conga line and lewdly pinched all the ladies bottoms as he went past.

At that moment, all the lights went out, and there were some startled screams. When the lights came back on, the Elrond Impersonator was standing where he had been before he was kidnapped, looking exhauseted and rather dazed. His long hair was standing on end and his elaborate circlet hung over one eye.

"You wont believ what just happened to me..." he puffed
"May the Angels Guide"

Eryan

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"If you think that we won't believe you, why do you try to tell us anything?" asked Allyssa shrewdly.
"Because I am talkative" answered Elrond

grondmaster

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"So tell us already," sang out the chorus.

"Please don't" came the cry of the boys in the backroom.

And Elrond began, "The Night was dark and stormy..."
'Share and enjoy'

Allyssa

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*Allyssa sighs, and decides to carry on this thread alone, to see how long it is before anyone notices

[Edited on 16/3/2002 by Allyssa]
"May the Angels Guide"

Allyssa

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

But he was cut off by the sudden appearance of the other Elrond, from where he had been quietly sleeping under a table.

"Imposter!" he cried, "I am the real Elrond"

The three children look confused, staring at first one and then the other.

"Which is Daddy?" Arwen asked her brethren.

They both shook their heads in unison.

"I am daughter!" Exclaimed the other looking around, trying to see who spoke.

"May the Angels Guide"

Return to “The Ivy Bush”