schemes to take over the world

orc plumber

Post#1 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:41 pm

here's how you play i go first in saying a plot to take over the world and the next person must say if it will work or not and then they can tell us their scheme

first scheme: Army Of Polmeranians (little ankle biting dogs but real fluffy tails)

Vee

Post#2 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:51 am

Your scheme will fail because you used the word 'army' and Addlehead whatsits will sue the pants off you because they deem it could be misleading as it refers to the armies used in the LotR films.

I, on the other hand, have a scheme to take over the world by making voodoo dolls of everyone and then threatening to cut the dolls' heads off one by one........

(OK, there may be one or two flaws in my plan but give me time....)

Stonehelm

Post#3 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:44 am

Your would fail. Seeing that you don't know what everyone looks like, or know their names, it would fail. You would be sticking pins onto people that don't exist.

Now I, on the other hand, would contact the armies of my home planet and use their superior technology to take over the world.
I will never raise the white flag.

Vee

Post#4 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:59 am

Sorry - you used the word 'armies'...... Addlehead Cobblestones will get you!

Stonehelm

Post#5 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:03 am

Ahhh, but my planet does not know of Addlehead. In fact we have a different word for armies so we would be safe.
I will never raise the white flag.

virumor

Post#6 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:50 pm

Easy to take over the world : hire Addleshaw Goddard, right after they've taken over the Internet.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Amarië

Post#7 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:06 pm

Won't work, because Addleshaw Goddard will not win!!

Get the patent and legal rights to the coco bean and say that if people don't do as I say noone (but me) will ever get chocolate again!

(Yes, I want chocolate)
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

nitaprob8

Post#8 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:13 pm

okay this is from a book...i think(the video thing)
send everyone a video which makes you laugh to die(when you watch it) and tell no one about what it does, then stay in a room with no tv, well equipped with food and other nessary stuff.
Come out after a while..people would be dead except a few that happened not to watch the video(like just immigrated from another planet or something).
I know that you have to come up with what you do with the people that survived and all that but i'm too busy right now to think and so will continue later...

valedhelgwath

Post#9 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:44 pm

That wouldn't work because to know the joke was funny enough to kill others, you would actually be its first victim.

I, on the hand, will make a toxin from the gunk between my toes, and poison the world's oceans and water supplies with it. As my body produced the gunk in the first place, I am immune to its effects.

grondmaster

Post#10 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:07 pm

Oooo, that's extremely diabolical, Val.

I'd subject the world using small fuzzy robotic teddy-bears, who are so cute, except they have a common mindset, like hive-dwellers and what one knows they all know. They are really monstrous little fellers. :puppy: <----- pretend that's a cute little teddy bear. :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”