Tell one wacky werid

Tell one wacky werid

Post#1 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:54 am

This is my First game The point is to tell one Wacky, Weird, Interesting, Strange about yourself. You can post more than once. I will post a least one a week, but only if other people post

When I was young :) I had suicidal goldfish They would just Jump out of the bowl, and try everything to get out . So then when I wanted to go out I had to put the bowl in a tubful of water.

Well??? Cool?? Strange???

Please Post Tiger_Eyes :wolf:

Tell one wacky werid

Post#2 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:36 pm

The weirdest of all things.

I didn't listen to Pink Floyd for the whole day yesterday.
(Right now the time is 00:06 on 11th September 2004)

Tell one wacky werid

Post#3 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:03 pm

weird things about me..............................almost too many to count.

i am possessed by a raccoon named (ironic when considering who posted right before me on this thread)Floyd.

magician skip

Tell one wacky werid

Post#4 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:14 pm

One thing that is strange about me is my name which means "little girl". I happen to be 13 years old and about five and a half feet tall. My brother is a complete dork and spends his time reading books that have titles like "The Stainless Steal Rat" but has a name that means "strong and manly" which he most definitely is not.

Tell one wacky werid

Post#5 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:02 pm

I once woke up with a home-made tattoo of a butterfly on my leg, that I have absolutely no recollection of putting there. It's pretty ugly too.

laurelindhe ilmarin

Tell one wacky werid

Post#6 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:12 pm

I wholeheartedly believe that the answer to the secret of time travel has already been discovered, that there are portals to other dimensions, and that ther are most definitely planets with other life forms out there somewhere-that should be strange enough!

Tell one wacky werid

Post#7 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:31 am

I went down to get the cows in for milking yesterday morning and this one cow kept stopping all the way back to the shed to lick the electric fence. I swear to god it was the funniest thing I've ever seen, LICK *ZAP* oh *&*%%@$!! what was that??, oh well, walks a little more..........STOP......LICK
*ZAP* oh *&*%%@$!, what was that??, oh well, WALK...LICK....*ZAP*. WALK....LICK....*ZAP*
Turns out she lacks gluecoes because theres not much grass around and we are feeding out a lot of Maize silage(that's mashed up corn for all you townies), and a low blood sugar can cause the cheese to slide of the cracker a tad.

(Edited by Vee - sorry, Rho)

Tell one wacky werid

Post#8 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:41 am

There is nothing weird about me - it is everyone else who is weird.

Although..... I can, at times, remote view....... that is I can locate or see things elsewhere that I shouldn't be able to. Whatever the reason it spooks my kids often enough.

I don't particularly believe in fate or fortune telling etc but I do sometimes get premonitions..... I once spent a night looking at the car, worrying about something to do with it which I couldn't put my finger on. I had to keep checking it was OK.... the the next morning my husband was stuck in traffic on the M25 in it and someone behind went into the back of the car in front of them and shunted all the cars forward with such force that our car was written off! My husband was unhurt but amazed.

I think lots of people have this sort of thing happen - it is probably the way the brain works and processes information. The conscious and unconscious workings of the brain are a weird and wonderful thing which we don't fully understand.

Tell one wacky werid

Post#9 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:32 am

I live on a farm and in a city, but when I'm at my acrage My dog Khi's playmate Is the next doors Horse Rudy it's really weird i mean they are like best friends.

oh Vee That happens to me to. it told me about harry on the day he did it i got the letter later along with a journal. But after that it gets stronger

Tiger_Eyes :wolf:

Tell one wacky werid

Post#10 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:23 am

Hmmm. Tell something weird about myself.

I'm completely abnormal.
And I like it.

Return to “The Ivy Bush”