Twist my words...

caudimordax

Twist my words...

Post#301 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:36 pm

The davinci code

This particular author writes a good book, that gets the reader interested, and it gives the reader a ride.

|*`'>+~-------------~+<'`*|
|Little Debbie Snacks| Unwrap a Smile. TM
|_,.>+----------------+<.,_|

Has anybody seen the Little Debbie Logo before?
If you squint and blur your eyes it kinda looks like it.

lord_aragorn86

Twist my words...

Post#302 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:11 am

Funny edible stuff.

Media has its influence in every sphere of life which is a responsibility which the media is apparantly finding a bit hard to cater to.
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

grondmaster

Twist my words...

Post#303 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:40 pm

BUY OUR GOODS - PAY YOUR TAXES! So your Government Welfare Department can subsidize our business expenses by paying for all our employees' benefits. This will result in undercutting our competition, taking more money out of the local economy, and sending even more jobs to China.

What's good for WAL*MART is good for WHOM :question:

(It used to be, "What's good for General Motors is good for the USA.")
'Share and enjoy'

caudimordax

Twist my words...

Post#304 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:58 pm

The question of a store's profitability, may arise, in relation to the economy's profitability.

I just got a brand new laptop for free through my school. Hip Hip Hurray!!!

rue auburn

Twist my words...

Post#305 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:11 pm

or by sticking your finger in a socket?

I've done that by accident once, not as painful as you would imagine.

grondmaster

Twist my words...

Post#306 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:59 pm

Today my school provided me at no personal expense, an unused, state-of-the-art notebook computer. Hot Diggity Dog!!!

So long as one could unlock himself out of that iron door lying up at the further end of Old Cell Block, well under the overhanging second-tier balcony, it would be "dung pie," at any time when the lousy night screw up there went to the "nicky"—and he always went by way of the connecting corridor, visible from Rudy's cell—it would be dung pie to slip out of Cell 76, pad quietly down the cell-walk—the cons would all be snoring, heads toward the gateside wall, as was necessary because of the way those un-prison-like ancient bunks had been constructed—and thence to that riveted door.
This lengthy sentence was from The Case of the Transposed Legs by Harry Stephan Keeler :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

caudimordax

Twist my words...

Post#307 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:25 am

"A whole bunch of stuff about men in jail trying to escape, that no one wanted to twist, because it is entirely too long for this game."

Hehe he

You must use version 4 and you will be required to hand-in a print out of your design.

From an assignment sheet, from my civil engineering perspectives class.

grondmaster

Twist my words...

Post#308 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:52 pm

The assignment is a paper copy of the graphic results based on the fourth example in the quide.

This little piggy went to market; this little piggy stayed home.
'Share and enjoy'

caudimordax

Twist my words...

Post#309 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:04 pm

One finger took a trip to the store, and the other finger remained at the domestic abode.

Observe that the sum, difference and product of two integers is always an integer.

grondmaster

Twist my words...

Post#310 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:26 pm

You too blue moo?

On the third floor you'll find a huge maze of magic gates that appear and disappear. That's where my computer really bogs down. :(
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”