THE RANTING THREAD

rhapsody

THE RANTING THREAD

Post#1 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:51 pm

I think that maybe more people would like to see Darous back. But hey look on the bright side: Asteroth is back. o/ I am quite pleased by that. :D Maybe one day Darous will be as well. Just order that pint of ale and relax.

floyd_n_milan

THE RANTING THREAD

Post#2 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:47 pm

Umm. You may well be mad at something or someone, but what are you shouting at us for?? ;) Well, the caps don't make a pleasant read that's all.

Gildor Inglorion

THE RANTING THREAD

Post#3 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:39 am

Wow! I'm deaf again! :boom:

Vee

THE RANTING THREAD

Post#4 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:08 am

I'll have a rant shall I?

Ar-edain37, you have been asked a number of times both by me and Amrie not to type your posts in capital letters. It is rude and annoying. Not only are all your forum posts in capital letters, including the title of this new thread, but all your journal entries are in capitals.

You can scream unfair all you like, you can accuse us of censoring or whatever, but your posts will be deleted soon if you don't stop posting in capitals. You have been asked politely and repeatedly. Either respect that or risk having your posts deleted and sent to the Kiddies Corner.

Rant over. Move along now.......

Snape

THE RANTING THREAD

Post#5 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:21 am

Agreed. Get the hint Ar-edain37 please.

LadyFeawen

THE RANTING THREAD

Post#6 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:49 am

Meh... Most of my "rants" are about politics. Oh well. :(
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

shaya puma

THE RANTING THREAD

Post#7 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:50 am

It's funny about capitals. I am a graphic designer and so many clients (especially military ones) insist that they are easier to read when the opposite is true. (The alphabet is one of the chief glories of western civilization and the developement of lower case letters with its rapid readability an innovation of genius.) All caps is really like shouting: it inhibits sense and meaning.

I'm in the USA and in the midst of election day, so what I would rant about is obvious. I gather, however, that that, like religion, is inappropriate to this venue. It's a pity, because politics and religion are the most interesting things.

Within those limits, about the election: I really want it to be over. I don't know that that's a rant.

grondmaster

THE RANTING THREAD

Post#8 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:33 pm

I DONT WANT THE COUNCIL MEMBERS TO PITCH A HISSY-FIT AND LOCK OR DELETE THIS THREAD LIKE THEY DID WITH ELVES AND GASTRIC ERUPTIONS,
The thread Elves and gastric eruptions has been unlocked since 24 August 2004, so I don't know what you people keep shouting about.

That said Ar-edain37 with all his shouting after being warned is very close to having his account temporarily frozen. :moderator:
'Share and enjoy'

Vee

THE RANTING THREAD

Post#9 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:08 am

I'm afraid he stepped over the line Grondy. He was warned, he ignored it - he takes the consequences.

Amarië

THE RANTING THREAD

Post#10 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:15 am

I'm afraid he stepped over the line Grondy. He was warned, he ignored it - he takes the consequences.
Sad but true.

"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Return to “The Ivy Bush”