What's on your mind?

rednell

What's on your mind?

Post#1 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:51 pm

no holds barred

Remember the Family Friendly rules before posting those lovely thoughts. :)

Túrin Turambar

What's on your mind?

Post#2 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:53 pm

Now ladies and gentlemen here is another pointless thread, brought to you by Túrin Turambar.

It's simple really, as soon as you visit this thread, post the 1st thing that comes to your mind.... no holds barred!

Túrin Turambar

What's on your mind?

Post#3 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:02 pm

i'mma good boy! well not really.... had too many wobbly pops last night, and fell off a roof, alas i didn't land proper and my ankle got broke :(

laurelindhe ilmarin

What's on your mind?

Post#4 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:18 pm

Poor Turin! I hope you are alright...I like your idea, usually the most random thoughts are the most interesting!

Right this very moment I was thinking that it is a shame that I do not have the means to donate large sums of money to needy groups and/or countries. I would love to make a difference somehow. I was musing how a lot of us Americans are quite a bit more well-off than those of other countries, like Chad and Sudan and Zaire and Ethiopia, just to name a few African countries in need. Even so, a good percentage of those who do have the means to do some substantial good would never even think about the condition of their fellow humans...only about which car to buy next, etc. It breaks my heart. I try to donate as much time to different charities here in my community as well as worldwide(online), but I feel it is not enough. Well, Turin, you wanted to know! I actually think about this quite a lot...I suppose that is not as interesting or strange as you had wanted, but oh well...

lord_aragorn86

What's on your mind?

Post#5 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:20 am

What I'm thinking at the moment is : "Why am I here?"
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

floyd_n_milan

What's on your mind?

Post#6 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:48 am

It's simple really, as soon as you visit this thread, post the 1st thing that comes to your mind.... no holds barred!

Erm, abiding to that.... The first thought that came to my mind was "Another gaming thread? Where're all the discussions? Lost among RPGs and games!!"

No offence folks! Just something that came to my mind!

Amarië

What's on your mind?

Post#7 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:40 am

I've got an oral exam in...20 min. So I am wondering which one of the topics I will draw. Crossing fingers for the roadplan one. :)
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

eldorond

What's on your mind?

Post#8 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm

I'm thinking of : The fact that i have an exam tomorrow and don't feel really comfotable about it, but instead of learning I sit here on this forum (which is new to me by the way). :(

adreia

What's on your mind?

Post#9 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:20 pm

Welcome welcome! Hm...right now I'm thinking about my book project and horses running in fields...what a life?

Túrin Turambar

What's on your mind?

Post#10 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:39 pm

i was thinking...

"hmmm i wonder how many people will have replied to my thread?"

Return to “The Ivy Bush”