Amarie

LostandAlone

Amarie

Post#1 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:46 am

In my thread on Vee, Amarie was attacked and so this thread is dedicated to those who love Amarie and wish to express thanks and love, which includes me.

D-Rob

Amarie

Post#2 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:04 am

I haven't been here very long. However, it doesn't take an evil genius like myself to figure out that Amarie has a kind and loving heart that is welcome to everyone. My deepest, heartfelt thanks and love to you, Amarie.

Vee

Amarie

Post#3 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:23 am

Oh you foolish, foolish people........... Amarie is lovely and wonderful and EVIL through and through.... but she looks cute in a hard hat.

shaya puma

Amarie

Post#4 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:36 am

I came over here from a back-and-forth in the Vee thread. It's a fair bet that Amarie is is going to read this sometimes.

I commented that the picture of Amarie in the Council page was intimidating and following that thread implicitly evil. (This is all light congenial stuff, of course.) However, I AM really impressed with that image: it has genuine presence and is actually intimidating. Of course having Norway around as a background helps a lot.

Otherwise Amarie's presence here is consistently benevolent, even cute. Her website supports that interpretation.

Possibly the chat rooms display darker and more arcane stuff. I don't chat. I don't know.

LostandAlone

Amarie

Post#5 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:05 am

I never said Amarie wasn't evil. That was d-rob. I already told you that he has no common sense. Amarie may be evil, but this is the internet, you can be who you want to be. But either way, I like Amarie.

virumor

Amarie

Post#6 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:18 am

Yes, and it seems the only PTer able (or willing) to spell "Amarië" correct. What an honour, from the pedantic point of view.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Failariel_Ancalimon

Amarie

Post#7 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:22 am

Amarië can be evil...
I've just never seen it :D: Amarië has always been nice and well she was one of the reasons that i came back to PT. :) I say that Ama is AMAzing (hopes that ppl will laugh at the joke alougth it's corny) Tiger_Eyes

laurelindhe ilmarin

Amarie

Post#8 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:53 am

Amarie is a Nordic Goddess and the patron saint of those seeking new avatars. Her kindness and beauty are unparalelled in this dimension and her mercy to all of us minions is far too kind. However; she has been deceiving us all-Blackie(her darling kitty) is the one true goddess and has all the power; Ama is merely her minion...just so that's cleared up. And another thing, Amarie is not evil, she's just special. :wiggle:

eruwen

Amarie

Post#9 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:31 am

In my thread on Vee, Amarie was attacked...

Amarie was attacked? Amarie? Hey, she was the one who started shooting rubberbands at other people. Who's doing the attacking here? ;)

(I will say that I do love her picture on the Council Page, and she always makes intelligent, well thought-out and well-worded posts.)

LostandAlone

Amarie

Post#10 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:17 pm

I firmly believe that Amarie was applying aggressive defense tactics by shooting the rubberband. I will stand by Amarie through thick and thin, and Vee too. Even if they are wrong, but in my opinion, they haven't been wrong yet.

Return to “The Ivy Bush”